Chapter 1: What Is This Feeling?

(photo above is Aryn)
February 11th 2017

HANNAH: I lie on Aryns bed looking up at the ceiling. "you okay?" She asks me, the sympathy tone takes over her voice. A tear falls down my cheek, "im fine" i say as i sit up. "It was a beautiful service Han" "my aunt would have haunted the shit out of me and Eli if we didn't give her the most extra funeral possible" i laugh through my tears. Eli comes into the room, "hey Aryn i just wanted to thank you for getting your dad to let us stay here for the night" "you guys can stay here as long as you want!" Aryn says as Eli walks out of the room. "Hey Are I need to tell you something." I say trying my hardest to make it sound serious. "Of course Han,what's up?" "I just wanted to say... I love you Aryn. I love you so much and I don't think I'll ever stop", I pour my heart into my words as I ramble. "I love you too silly, besties for life. Your so weird." Aryn laughs. That's not what i meant, jesus that's not what i meant. I roll my eyes, "yeah well i'm a weirdo and i just thought you should know." I say as i put on one of my infamous fake smiles. "Damn girl THIS is your color!" Aryn says to me as she pulls out a hot pink nail polish from her makeup drawer. Fuck, sometimes i just wish i could tell her everything. From how she makes me feel to my actual favourite color but she wont feel the same way, i know she wont feel the same way....