Chapter 13: Confronting The Bully.

(pic above is Aryns mom)
February 14th 2017

HANNAH: Finally the bell rings, "thanks Mrs. M... For everything" "you head right to the subway on your way home okay? Eli will be waiting for you." Mrs. Meechan says with a slight smile. "okay" i say, i walk out of the classroom and go down the stairs. Of course! Aryn is standing at the bottom of the stairs blocking the exit, "we need to talk Hannah." Aryn says. I don't want to talk, i just want to see my brother. "I have to go Aryn" i say trying to push past her, "please Han... Just five minutes" she says grabbing my hands gently. I snatch them back... This bitch really has the nerve. "five minutes... Then I'm leaving." i say backing away from the door. "thank you... Hannah, I'm so sorry" "im sure you are" i say back rolling my eyes. "I am Han... I feel so bad are you okay? How's your face" "I'm fine Aryn my face is fine... The only reason i feel like shit is because i have trusted you with all my secrets, i have ruined my life for you over and over again. I even missed my birthday party to help YOU out when you were drunk last year... And this is what i get in return!" i shout kind of loud, here come the water works...