Chapter 4: That One Cliché With The Make-Out Session In The School Bathroom.

(Pic above is Janine)
February 14th 2017

ARYN: The bell rings, "see y'all at lunch" Hannah says as she jogs into the school. My eyes follow her sweaty body until she turns the corner. "Hey so im going out with Janine after school, can you tell Jack that i wont be home for dinner?" Eli asks me as he puts in his earbuds, ugh Janine... thats his stupid big headed girlfriend. "Of course" "thanks, your the best" he says walking into the science room. My first class today is history, fuck my life... i HATE history but its the only class i have with A.J. at least. "Hey baby G" A.J. calls out to me as i walk in the class, "I saved you a seat" he says with a smile. I sit down, "happy V day baby!" I say as i place my lips on his with as much passion as possible. "Ms. Jones, this is very inappropriate! Stop." Mrs. Greene calls out to me, she always acts like she has a stick up her ass all high strung and bitchy. I stick my tongue in A.J.'s mouth just to spite her, his friends jaws drop and all the girls just roll their eyes. A.J. doesn't seem to be complaining so i wrap my arms around his neck and rest them on his broad shoulders, he grabs my waist and slides his hands down to my ass. "That's enough! Both of you Mrs. Tinkers office NOW!" Mrs Greene shouts. Damn she is extra bitchy today, it usually takes me about 10 minutes to get kicked out but she is just not having it today. "Fine" i say grabbing A.J.'s hand and pulling him out of the classroom with me. I look back behind me, his hands are now on my waist. He slides his hands down to my ass once again as he slams me into one of the lockers in the hallway and kisses me. We make our way to the girls bathroom, he checks to make sure there is nobody there and then picks me up. I sit on top of the sink counter as he kisses my neck and collar bone. He takes off my shirt and i take off his belt, suddenly the door flings open...