I'm glad I didn't have to say goodbye to my friends, because I can still visit them whenever I want. The only thing I'm sad about is that I don't see them at school anymore and I need to make new friends. But this is what makes my mother happy.

I looked at the paper for my locker number and started looking for it. After some time I finally found my locker and put in the combination that was written on the paper. I opened it and saw that nothing was inside, I'm kinda glad that I don't have to share a locker.

I was about to put in the papers when I suddenly hear a voice near me. "What are you doing with my locker?". I heard a deep, angered voice say. I was so shocked by the sudden voice behind me that I let my papers fall down when I turned around. I quickly picked up my papers from the ground and looked up at the boy.

"Jeez, you scared the hell out of me. Don't do that again!". I said looking at the angry boy in front of me. Behind him there were 2 other boys standing.

"I asked you something! What are you doing with my locker!". The boy said angrily, as his strong voice took everyone's attention. Everyone in the hallway went quiet and were now looking our way.

"This locker?". I said questionable, while pointing behind me. "This is the locker that got assigned to me". I told him. How can this be his locker? There is literally nothing inside of it, he must be confused.

He just scoffed. "Don't lie, this is my locker. So get out of my way". He said, while he pushed me to the side.

"Hey! You can't just push me away. This is the locker I got assigned, see!". I said, as I got the paper with my locker information on it and showed it to him. He roughly grabbed it out of my hands and started scanning it. "The principal said they're short on lockers, so some people need to share theirs". I explained.

He sighed. He puts his jacket in the locker and closed it behind him. He pushed back the paper to me and started walking away. He quickly turned around. "If you ever get in my way again, there will be consequences". Were his words before he turned around again and walked away. Both of the boys, who where standing behind him gave me a stare and left behind him.

People started talking in the hallway again, some where giving me an angry look, some where giving me a sympathetic look and some were just busy talking to there friends. "Freak". Is sighed and openend my locker again. I put in my jacket and the papers, except for the one with my classes on it. I then closed the locker and started looking for the first classroom, where I have English.

With my luck, I found the classroom just in time and went in. I saw the teacher behind his desk and walked up to him. "Hello sir, I'm Ton Y/n, I'm new here". I told the men.

"I already expected you here! Welcome". He said way to happy. "You can take a seat next to that girl in the back". He said while pointing to a girl in the back.

"Thank you". I said politely before walking to the seat he pointed at.

"Hi, can I take this seat?". I asked the gril who was sitting next to the empty seat.

"Of course!". She said excited. I smiled a little as I sat down and took out my books. "I'm Pa Lae by the way". She said.

"I'm Ton Y/n". I said back with a smile. "Nice to meed you".

"You are new, aren't you?". She asked, I just nodded. "Let me see your classes". She said. I took out my schedule and gave it to her. She took a small glimpse of it and gave it back. "We have some classes together! I can show you around and you can sit with me and my friends at lunch, if you would want to, I know that it sucks to be the new kid". She said to me.

"Yes, that would be kindly appreciated". I smiled.

"Okay students I want your attention". The teacher said and started talking.

———//———

It was finally the end of school and I made some new friends. The first one is Lae and she introduced me to Suho and Ye-jun. We ate lunch together and they explained things about this school. They told me that the canteen is shared with the college students and that there are all kind of groups. There is a volleyball team, a soccer team, a party team, a cheerleading team, all kinds of normal people with different interests and there is a group of 7 boys that they call BTS. They told me to stay away from them, except if I wantend to get to my dead bed early.

They later on also showed me the table with the 7 boys on it and to my surprise I recognized one of them, it was my 'locker buddy'. So as I came to know about the so called 'BTS' boys, I told my new friends that I knew the one with the bandanna on.

Lae and I walked out of class together and walked through the hallway. "Oh, I need to get my stuff out of my locker first, I will see you tomorrow". I told her.

"Ohw good luck. If I didn't already had a locker buddy, you could've been mine". She told me. All of them felt sorry after I told them that one of them is my locker buddy. They then asked witch one of them it was again. I again told them it was the one with the bandana and they told me that he's called Taehyung. They also told me all of their other names before the lunch break ended, but I don't particularly remember them.

Lae needed to leave now, because she needs to pick up her little brother from school, so she said me a quick goodbye.

I walked towards the locker and luckily no one was there. I quickly took my papers and jacket out and left the school. I need to work at 5 and I still need to go to my house to change. I looked at the time, it was already 4:06 PM.

I walked all the way home and finally opened the front door of the apartment when I reached it. "I'm back!". I yelled when I got into my house, I expected no response but I heard my moms voice from the kitchen.

"Hey sweetie! I have to tell you something important". She told me.

"Sorry mom I don't have time. I need to get ready for work". I told her while walking to my room.

"I will be quick!". She told me. I sighed and turned around towards her. "Okay Y/n-ah, as you know I had gotten a new job a few months ago." I just nodded. "Well the CEO and I have been dating.... And we are going for dinner to his house on Friday." She told me.

I was quiet for a minute, not knowing what to do, but I finally just smiled and hugged her.

"I'm happy for you mom". My mom had a really hard time when my dad died, I was only 6 years old when he passed away. It is finally time for her to be happy again, it has already been 11 years when my dad died. So I'm happy she has found someone new.

"So, you don't mind joining me to dinner on Friday? At his place?" She asked.

"No, I don't mind". I told her. "I need to go to work now, we will talk later". I said her goodbye and walked to my room to change into my working clothes.

"Goodbye!" I said as I walked out to go to my part time job at a convenience-store.

"Don't work yourself to death!". My mom screamed behind me before I left.

———
Re-edited