"Why are you here ?"

"I came here....to meet my wife."

Holding her neck gently, he pulled her closer and whispered inside her ear, smiling as if he was disclosing a secret which was only meant to be shared with her.

"I am serious."

Ignoring his earlier comment, she glowered trying to remove his hands off her back, when he himself left her seeing her struggle to get away. Of course he didn't wanted to leave but did, seeing her struggle too much.

"Okay. Dado wants to say something and she asked me to call you."

Sighing he answered making his towards her unmade bed and sat on it, deciding to wait for her but all his hopes shattered when she asked him to leave.

"You go, I'll come."

"No, I'll wait for you."

"I don't want you to. So leave."

If he was persistent to stay then so was she, not knowing she was testing his patience and irritating him with her stubborn attitude.

"I said I'll wait..."

"But...."

"I won't leave from here without you, so please hurry up."

He didn't want to lash out at her, so he decided to intimidate her, praying for it to work or he didn't know what else he would do to convince her.

"Speak another word and I'll kiss you, Hard."

Taking calculative steps he stood infront of her who froze hearing his warning and was gaping at his hard face which showed seriousness regarding the warning.

"I....."

Way to go Maria.

Her hand immediately went to her mouth realising what she did concealing it immediately before she could speak again.

"It seems like you want my kiss jaani."

He smirked backing her against bathroom's door, removing her hand which was concealing her lips, leaning down towards her face, enjoying her eyes which were wide as saucers.

"Ready ?"

She shook her head immediately, remembering his warning this time. She wanted to kick him but kept quiet knowing he had upper hand right now and it's better for her to shut her mouth and save herself.

"I am leaving you for now but there won't be any warning next time, direct action will be taken."

Unlocking the door of the bathroom he ushered her to go inside, handling her clothes before helping himself to sit on her bed again.

"Chalein ?"

(Shall we leave ?)

He asked getting up running his gaze all over her form in appreciation, finding one hour wait worth it, for she was looking mesmerising in the mint green suit he chose for her.

Without hearing her reply, he held her hand gently tugging her towards the door only to stop, finding her not moving along with him.

"Mera dupatta...."

(My scarf....)

She pointed towards her dupatta which was carelessly lying on the sofa making him nod and pick it up to carefully drape it around her, concealing her every curve, his possesiveness surfacing again with great force which calmed down as soon as he held her hand and walked downstairs with her next to him.