XII

Savannah Krystal Michaels
Tuesday 19th October 2020
9:30 am |Crayford
====================================

Before picking up the phone I remembered that I was supposed to ask Santana about that message he had received from Paris yesterday

Before picking up the phone I remembered that I was supposed to ask Santana about that message he had received from Paris yesterday. I made a mental note in my head to ask him about it after this phone call was done.

"Hey stranger, long time no see," I said answering the phone.

"Hey, babe and why you making it sound like that."

"Sound like what? I'm right, aren't I? you've been acting bare different and Amira thinks so too you know. So what's been up with you lately?"

"Nothing is wrong with me, you guys are the one planning linkups without me."

"The only reason you weren't invited was because I was already mad at you and we were doing a double date type ting so I didn't think you would want to be third wheeling."

"You still could've asked, it would have made me feel better and all of this could've been avoided."

"You're right, you're right but I have something that's been on my mind lately that I've been meaning to ask you about."

"Yh go on"

"Remember destiny's party that we went out to on Friday and that argument I had with that lightskin girl ."

"Yh what about it, that was time ago?"

"That wasn't time ago it was literally four days ago but okay."

"Whatever keep on going!"

" Amira basically had told me you were trying to get her outside and you kept on pushing her outside and shit when she was trying to come to help me and that just didn't make sense in my head because I just don't understand why you would do that?."

"Nah man that never happened shes just chatting shit bro. Why the fuck wouldn't I back you if you needed my help? Why would you even bring that up?"

"Rahh that's crazy you're saying she lied. You know what let's just drop it I'm not even trying to argue with you again."

"Right, anyways I gotta go. I'll talk to you later, yh?"

"Sure, whatever," I said ending the phone call.

I looked up at Santana to see that he was already looking at me.