Chapter 22 - Protective

Taehyung's cheeks turn bright red and he gently pushes Jungkook away. "Only dislike that I'm overprotective, right?"

"Mhm." Jungkook smiles.

"Fine.. I'll leave you." He walks past him and Jungkook tilts his head to the side. He grabs his arm. "That's not what I meant."

They arrived at Namjoon's place to have a pool party. They played volley ball and all sorts of sports. Taehyung even had a match with Jungkook once.

"Yeah!" Jungkook cheers as he wins the round. Taehyung just smiles.

They sat by the edge of the pool and Taehyung throws a towel over Jungkook. Jungkook looks at him as Taehyung hands him a bottle of water.

"I don't want it." Jungkook looks away. "I'm just kidding. Thanks, Hyung." He smiles and Taehyung runs his fingers through his hair.

"Did you guys have fun? Tired?"

"I'm so tired." Jungkook chuckles. He looks at Taehyung. "Did you have fun?"

"Mmh."

He pouts. "What do you mean?"

"It's alright."

Everyone got out of the pool to take a hot shower. It was late at night so Taehyung decided they should share the bathroom to be done sooner.

The went in and had their pants on, standing back to back from each other.

Jungkook just stands there in tiny.

"Pass me the soap." Taehyung says and Jungkook hands him the bar of soap. Jungkook then washes his hair first.

They could feel each other's ass gently grazed each other and they couldn't help but laugh.

"MOVE."

"YOU MOVE."

-

They had barbeque and Yoongi was their chef for tonight. Overall it was a fun night and they had a great time.

"It's delicious." Jungkook says as he munches his food. "Thanks Hyung."

"Mhm." Yoongi nods.

Taehyung dries Jungkook's hair from behind.

"I envy you." Namjoon says.

"Hm?" Jungkook looks at him with big eyes.

"You have a brother that takes care of you a lot." Namjoon says and Jungkook nods cockily.

"Bye Namjoon Hyung Jin Hyung, Yoongi Hyung, Jimin Hyung, Hoseok Hyung." Taehyung and Jungkook said before leaving.

Jungkook lies in bed and turns the lights off.

He hadn't played with my hair for such a long time..

He shakes his head. Why am I thinking this? And chuckles. He pulls the blanket towards his chest and falls asleep.

Prepare your heart for next chapters 🤠