Quarantine: Finn Wolfhard

(there will be a, possibly, long authors
note at the end of this)
       Finn has been spending quarantine at my house with my family and I. I can easily say that he's been.. getting on my nerves recently. Don't get me wrong, I love him to death, but he can get annoying.

       I look over to my right, after I heard a loud sigh leave his lips, to see him sitting in my desk chair with his head swung back, looking at the white ceiling of my bedroom. "Yes, Finn?" I ask, rolling my eyes and smiling at the boy.

       "I'm bored." He whined dragging out the 'd'. "I'm sorry baby. You know I wish we could watch a movie or something, but i've gotta do school work." I pointed towards the laptop that sat on top of my thighs. He pouted and crossed his arms. "You don't have to do it." I glared at him. "Finn, yes I do," I fought back, "don't you have some you need to do?"

       "Yeah, but I don't feel like doing it right now. And I know you don't either, so can we just cuddle and take a nap?" He asked as he continued to pout. "I don't, but I actually have a zoom call that I need to join today. We can take a nap afterwards." I turned my attention away from him and to my computer screen. He then turned the chair to face the desk and put his head down.

       After waiting only a couple more minutes I got onto the call and joined class. (I've done regular online school for like two years now, so i don't call teachers or anything like that. Therefore i have no clue how that stuff works out, so bare with me.) I smiled and waved at the camera. "Welcome Y/N," My teacher smiled back at me, "okay we only have a couple more people that need to join."

       I had been about midway through the call when I heard Finn get out of the chair. I looked up at him and watched him sit at the end of my bed that i had been sitting at. 'Finn' I mouthed his name to him as I signaled to go back to my desk with my hand. He just lied down and rested his head on my legs that were stretched out in the bed. I just ignored him and went back to focusing on the call.

       Finn then started to poke my calf. I muted myself on the call, "Finn, knock it off." I gave him an angry look. He ignored me and continued to poke at my legs. "Whatever." I muttered under my breath and then unmuted myself.

       I was relieved once I felt the poking stop. But it wasn't long until I got annoyed again. I sigh as I see my laptop screen starting to move. Finn started poking the back of my laptop instead. As soon as i move my attention from the teacher, who had been talking, to Finn, he quickly shut my laptop.

       "Finn! What the actual hell?!" I yelled, I was so aggravated. "It seemed really boring." He replied in a soft voice as he shrugged. I rest my head in my hands. I felt the bed sink next to me as he sat down and moved my laptop off my legs. I scooted down so that my head was on the pillows. "I actually hate you." I said, pulling Finn down with me.

       "You don't mean that." He rested his head on my chest and wrapped his small arms around my waist. I sighed once again and rested my hand on the top of his head and started playing with his soft hair. He looked up at me, "Please don't be angry at me baby." Ugh how could I stay mad at those beautiful, brown eyes. I grab his face and pull him in for a kiss. "Of course i'm not angry." I said after i pulled my lips away from his. He rests his forehead on mine and smiles wide. "Okay good, now can we please take a nap?"

       "Yes, Finn, we can take a nap." I laugh at him and he lies his head back down on my chest. I drift off to sleep as i listen to the sound of his breathing. As annoying as he can get, I will always love him.

i'm back and i'm actually doing pretty good! so here i am, publishing more imagines for you beautiful people. i thought i'd start off by writing an imagine based off of what is going on in the world as of right now. i hope you're all okay and staying safe. i am still so terribly sorry for taking so long to write again. i just really needed to take time to myself. the break lasted longer that i anticipated, but i'm glad that i even took a break. i'm doing good now and i'm ready to start writing again! i've missed you all 💗!
Happy Reading
-grace<3