Finn Wolfhard: You. Are. Gorgeous.

This was requested by  1-800-CALLROCKY (I'm so sorry it's late)

       Finn sat up against the headboard of my bed while I was laying on his chest. His right arm was draped over my shoulders as he played with my little brown puff ball on top of my head. I was watching youtube while playing with his fingers.

       Finn sighed as I listened to the rain falling on the roof. "What? You good?" I asked looking up at him. "Yeah, just bored." He replied. "Well want do you want to do?" I repositioned myself so I was facing him. "I don't know. There's nothing we really can do. We can't go anywhere, it's pouring outside." He complained. "We could watch a movie, y'know like a little movie marathon." I suggested grabbing his hand. He sighed again and moved to where he was laying down with his head on my lap.

       "Have you watched To all the Boys I've loved Before?" I asked running my fingers through his hair. "Ew that movie sucks ass Anyai." He said in disgust.

       I saw a little smirk pull on his lips following my him quickly sitting back up. He leaned over and grabbed his phone off from my bedside table. "What are you doing?" I questioned his actions. He smiled and pointed his phone at me. "Finn, come on." I said dragging the n out in his name. "What," he said still filming me, "I just want to take videos of my stunning girlfriend."

       I scoffed, then he put his phone down and frowned at me. He leaned forward and pecked my lips with a little kiss. "You. Are. Gorgeous. And. Don't. Say. Otherwise." He said in between kisses. I smiled and looked down.

       He grabbed his phone and tackled me, making us land on the floor in a bundle of laughter and arms wrapped around each other. He turned his phone back on, opening up Snapchat and went to the heart crown filter. He looked at me and smiled as he took another video. I pressed my lips against his, followed by him putting his other hand over the camera and ending the video.

       He pulled away and looked at his phone, "And I'm saving that." I rolled my eyes and smiled at my goofy, cute boy.

       He gave me one last quick kiss, "I love you Anyai."

       Hey.. I'm so so so sorry that this is almost like a month late. Maybe this wasn't the best time to come back. I feel terrible, I am trying my best but I'm just not motivated. I'm sorry I'm such a bad uploader but I still hoped you enjoyed Anyai :(

Happy Reading- Grace :(