Finn Wolfhard: He Hurts You?

warning - mentions of abuse

       "Honestly, Glenn's death was probably saddest." Finn said pausing the TV. You were binge watching The Walking Dead over together. "Nah, I think Carl's was." You replied (sorry if you think different).

       "Yeah," he said, "but Carl just got bit. Glenn literally got his fucking h- woah. What the hell?" He moved the neck of your sweater, revealing the bruise your dad had gave you a couple days ago.

       You had a bruise the size of a baseball on your collar bone. You thought your sweater would cover it. You were wrong.

       "Oh, I was just playing with Y/F/N's (your friend's name) little brother and he kicked me when I was tickling him." You said trying to find an excuse.

       "Isn't he like seven. How can he have enough force to give you a bruise like that?" He questioned, obviously not believing you. "I don't know, I'm not him." You replied shrugging, which hurt alot, making you wince.

       "Y'know, Y/N, you're a terrible liar. What actually happened?" He said getting more serious. "I already told you. I got kicked." You jumped up off the bed.

       Finn got up, "I'll go ask your dad." He headed for the door.

       "No don't!" You quietly yelled, walking towards him.

       Finn stopped in his tracks and turned. His mouth slightly dropped open. "He did this to you?" He whispered.

       Your eyes started to water, but you held back the tears. You had a burning sensation in your throat, your stomach turned.

       "How long?" Finn asked.

       "Since my mom left." You looked down and let a few tears fall. "Two years?" He yelled in a whisper.

       You slowly nodded your head, not looking up. "Why didn't you tell me, Y/N, you know you can talk to me." Finn said walking towards you.

       He reached his arm out to grab your hand. You crossed your arms and backed up, "No, just- I think you should leave."

       "Y/N, you can't push me away. Not now." He said stepping closer. "Finn. Leave." You raised your voice.

       "No." He replied sternly

       "I said leave!" You yelled pushing him. Tears started flowing. It wouldn't stop. "Hey hey hey." He said wrapping his arms around you.

       You let yourself fall into him, crying. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." You repeatedly said into his chest.

       "No, no, don't be sorry. There's nothing to be sorry about. Just breathe, okay. Calm down." Finn whispered stoking your hair.

       "Don't let go." You whispered.

       "I won't. I promise. I'll never let go."

Omg this fucking sucked😪😪
Happy Reading- Grace<3