Finn Wolfhard: I just wanna hold you

"I gotta get ready for bed." I said lifting my head from Finn's lap. He got home from filming yesterday and all we wanted to do was cuddle and watch movies.

       "Y/N, can't you wait till after another movie?" He asked pulling lightly at the back of my shirt as I sat on the side of the bed. I chuckled, "No, Finn, If I do that I'm gonna fall asleep and not do it at all." He sighed and let go of my shirt.

       I walked to my closet and pulled out an oversized hoodie. I pulled off my clothes and slipped the hoodie on along with some cute fuzzy socks (don't worry you had underwear on).

       I made my way to the bathroom and grabbed my face wash, toothbrush, and toothpaste. I brushed my teeth and then started rubbing the face wash on my face.

       "You're taking too long." Finn whined entering the bathroom. "Sorry." I said. He came up behind me and snaked his arms around my waist. "What are you doing. Just go wait in the room." I let out a laugh.

       "I just wanna hold you." He replied resting his chin on top of my head. I smiled as he closed his eyes. "You're so cute." I said turning around. I pecked his cheek and turned back around and started rinsing off my face.

       "You got some of your face wash on my cheek."

       "I'm sorry." I replied as I finished drying my face. "We can go back to my room now." I smiled and grabbed his hand.

I know this one is short but the idea popped into my head so I just wrote it :)

Happy Reading- Grace<3