Finn Wolfhard: The Night We Met

So this is inspired by 13 Reasons
Why. In no way does the show belong to me,
only this story does.
For more affect, listen to 'The night we met' by lord huron
(The song I used)

W

warning- mentions of suicide and it's pretty sad

       "Why'd you have to leave me all alone? It's so hard without you, Y/N. I needed you. I still need you." Finn cried sitting at the head of Y/N's grave.

       I've been searching for a trail to follow

       "I keep the note in my pocket anywhere I go. Even though I keep reading over it, I still don't fully understand why you did it."

________________________________

Dear Finn,

  Hey love, I want you to know I love you so much. More than words can ever explain. I don't want you to think any of this is your fault. It's not. You were honestly the only thing keeping me alive these past three years. You made me so happy. But shit still got to me. I just couldn't take it anymore. You don't know how much it hurts to know that I'm leaving you. Now that I'm not here with you, there won't be anymore dates, or sneaking out together. No more kisses or hugs. No more late night talks when we most need it. And I am so sorry about that, Finn. I wish it didn't have to be this way, but the pain got to be too much. I know you're going to miss me and the things we did together. But it will always be us, just us. Even if I'm not here. I will always be with you, baby. I love you so fucking much.

love- the love of your life, Y/N

________________________________

       "Y/N, I wish you would have talked to me. I could've helped you. Maybe, if you did that you would still be here."

       I can tell myself what the hell I'm supposed to do

       "You said I made you happy. And I know we trusted each other with everything. So why didn't you just talk to me? I love you so much, but you hurt me. This broke me, Y/N. I had all of you, and now you're gone. Just like that."

       I had all, and then most of you, some, and now none of you

       He let out a little laugh, "Remember when Sadie introduced you to me? I do, that was the first time we met each other. High waisted jean shorts, a tucked in plain black t-shirt, and your converse, with your hair pulled up into a high ponytail. That's what you were wearing. I still remember that. I also remember the first thought I had about you, is that you were breathtaking. I still think that. That night, I fell for the girl that I hoped I'd spend the rest of my life with."

       Take me back to the night we met

       He took a shaky breath, "I guess I was wrong."