nineteen text messages

[ Avalanche by Nick Jonas ft. Demi Lovato ]

▲▼▲

NINETEEN TEXT MESSAGES

MIKE: Monophobia.

LUKE: What?

ASH: We spoke to the nurses and stuff about why Calum ended up the way he did. Mikey told them about how you think Calum's afraid to be alone or for you to be away from him or whatever.

MIKE: Yeah and so a doctor came in and got him to do some survey and diagnosed him with Monophobia. It's basically the fear of being alone and having to cope without a specific person (i.e. you) in close proximity.

ASH: Mike's learnt a few new words whilst being in the hospital.

LUKE: So Calum has a fear of me not being with him?

ASH: Precisely.

LUKE: So doesn't that give me an even bigger reason to come home?

MIKE: We've been over this. Even the doctors and nurses agree that Calum should get his full memory back before he sees you. You can come home if you really want but you won't be able to see him until he's recovered from the amnesia.

LUKE: Can his phobia be overcome? Like we can help him get over it right?

ASH: Of course. Any phobia can be overcome, but it just takes a lot of time. We'll have to take it one step at a time. Like you'll have to be away from him at only a few days at first, and then we work our way up until he stops panicking and stuff, okay?

LUKE: Alright. I understand.

MIKE: How's touring life?

LUKE: It's alright. I still love it. The fans have been very understanding as to why I haven't been around often unless I'm performing or at an interview. 

ASH: You told them I'm guessing?

LUKE: Not completely. I've just said that there have been some issues with Calum and I'm not coping very well with it. Some have guessed that Calum is injured badly or has cancer or whatever. Some say we broke up and others say that Calum has depression. Half of them are correct with their theories.

MIKE: Are you going to tell the fans?

LUKE: I'll see what Calum says when everything is all good and stuff. 

ASH: Alright well try not to worry about Cal too much. We're taking care of him and so are the doctors. Just tour and stuff and we'll keep you updated.

LUKE: Alright, thanks boys.

MIKE: Anytime mate.

▲▼▲

        Maaate,

        So sorry if this is boring. Just one more text message chapter thing and then either one part or three parts of the story. (Still deciding guys.) But yeah.

        Monophobia is an actual phobia and really does exist, but please do not go around saying that you have it and stuff because it is an actual thing and causes a lot of problems for someone who has it.

        Hope you all are having a lovely day/night. I'm going to a sleepover at my Youth tonight. I'm not going to sleep though so that I can get ready early enough so that none of the boys see me ugly ahaha. :')

        Alright, byyyye.

        Love Leticia x