six text messages

[ Home To Mam by Justin Bieber & Cody Simpson just 'cause ]

▲▼▲ 

SIX TEXT MESSAGES

ASH: He's coming home soon, Cal, dw.

CAL: No he's not Ashton. He's touring like two countries, two continents.

ASH: you're supposed to be happy for him.

CAL: Why does no one think I'm happy for him? Of course I'm happy for him! But it hurts to not be able to see his face. It hurts when I see photos of fans meeting him, getting to touch him.

ASH: Yeah but they don't get to touch him as much as you do or the way you do. 

ASH: He'll be home before you know it, Cal. Let him live his dream.

ASH: Cal?

▲▼▲ 

LUKE: Ash says you haven't replied to his text. Why not?

CAL: Didn't really know how to reply.

LUKE: Okay, well, how are you babe?

CAL: I'm alright, you?

LUKE: I'm good. :) You at school?

CAL: Luke it's 9pm here.

LUKE: Right! I forget the timezones. 

CAL: Yeah.

LUKE: Hey are you okay?

CAL: Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just tired.

LUKE: Maybe you should get some sleep then, babe. 

CAL: Sure, text you later xx 

LUKE: Love youu. <3

▲▼▲ 

ASH: You're being a dick, Calum.

CAL: Leave me alone.

ASH: Not until you admit how much of a dick you're being.

CAL: I won't because I don't think I am.

ASH: Luke is practically having a heart attack over you! Call him, reply to his text, skype him. 

ASH: Do SOMETHING!

CAL: And say what, Ashton? "Hey, babe, missing you. Can you come home please?" He won't. I'm not doing well without him. I'm not used to this. And I just need time to adjust.

ASH: He's given you time. He's been gone for two and a half months and you still haven't adjusted? He's coming home, Calum. It's not like he isn't! He'll come back to you, so stop being a sook and dick and fucking text him. Fake it, for all I care. I don't enjoy one of my best friends being upset over my other best friend.

CAL: So you want me to fake happiness so that you don't have to worry about him worrying over me?

ASH: Yesss pls.

CAL: You know what? Fuck you. You don't seem very upset about me hurting or anything, so fuck you.

CAL: I'm not fucking texting him until I want.

CAL: And another thing... fuck you.

▲▼▲ 

CAL: Hey babe, sorry I haven't replied. Been quite busy with friends and shit.

LUKE: Popular kid, eh? ;)

CAL: Basically.

LUKE: How have you been lately? Haven't texted in two days. That's a long time tbh.

CAL: I've been good. :)

LUKE: You're lying.

CAL: How'd you know?

LUKE: Well Ash told me how you've just been on your computer or watching TV for the past two days so he doesn't know why you haven't replied to me. 

CAL: So why did you play along with the popular kid thing?

LUKE: Thought you'd feel guilty and tell the truth but you just said 'basically'. 

CAL: That doesn't mean I haven't been good. ;)

LUKE: Cal, you and I both know you've been anything but good.

LUKE: Tell me about it. 

CAL: There's nothing to tell. You're gone and I'm lonely.

LUKE: Calum I'm coming home. I promise I'm coming home. Hold on for me.

CAL: I'm trying.

▲▼▲ 

        Maaate,

        I don't know what to say about Calum and Luke still. The amount of songs I have listened to and I've thought, 'wow, this relates to my cake fan fic' is ridiculous. Yeah, I listen to a lot of sad songs bruh. 

        #425 in Short Story now. Keep it going, loves. You're all amazing.  

        Love Leticia x