Chapter 6

Micah's POV.

Today was not one of my good day.  Firstly, I missed my bus and had to walk to my school and then, I got a C in my maths test and I was freaking out as hell as Parker won't be pleased with this sort of result.

Every step which I was taking, out of my school to my home was filled with stark terror, with every step my heart beat became faster and my breath, let's just not talk about it.

Who knows what will I get. What if Parker ground me for a month? What if he takes all of my books?

Man, I was freaking out badly cuz our maths teacher told me to took Parker's signature on my maths test.

I finally reached home with a heavy heart and since it was working day, Parker was not at home but he will be there soon.

I decided to eat some snacks which were in the top cabinet like usual. I sat on the couch and begin to eat them, Dalton came bursting through the front door like a mad ass, making me jump at my spot.

" Are you out of your mind? " I yelled.  He smirked, " Oh, so our little princess got scared. I am sorry baby girl. " he said and begin to shed fake tears.

I rolled my eyes at his petty actions. " Whatever. " I mumbled under my breath.

He just went to his room like always, while I sat back on the couch, thinking of how I can get out of this situation.

There was again a knock on the door and it was Calvin, man I just had 2 days left for the project and once it will be over, he will be on his way while I'll be on mine.

Both of us went to our room like usual and it was kind of strange, I mean boys like him never did their work but here we had Calvin who was doing his part of project sincerely and that's good.

I didn't realise that i was so lost on my thoughts and i just kept on starring at his face until he said, " What happen? " he ask.

" Nothing " I blushed at myself cuz why the hell was I starring at his face for long? Ugh, I hate myself.

" Don't hate yourself. " He said. Wait a minute, did he just heard what I said or did I spoke it loudly?

" You spoke loudly. " he said clearing my doubt, damn.

We did our work and it was time for him to leave when he got a text from someone, which turned his mood off.

" Mind if I stay here for long?  Since my parents are not at home soon and my friends are not picking my phone,  so can i stay here till 8? " he asked for my permission.

" Uh..  Let me ask my brother. '' I said truthfully. He nodded and i left the room so that I could talk to him personally.

He picked up his phone at first ring.

" Hey Micah, what happen? "

" Parker I wanna ask something. "

" Okay, what is it? "

" You remember Calvin, right? "

" Umm, yeah your partner in a school project. "

" Yes, Can he stay at our place till 8?"

" Yeah sure I have no problem with that. Actually, you can tell him to have dinner with us. "

I froze for a second but I had to respond to it.

" Okay thanks, I'll tell him. "

God, why did I agree? Ugh, now he will be staying till dinner.

I went back to my room and he was still on his phone.

" My brother said yes and he also said that you can stay for dinner as well, only if you want. " I nervously said.

He thought for a while and said, " Okay, I'll stay till dinner. "

I was surprised would be an understatement but anyways I was stuck with him and in addition to it, I still got tell Parker about my test.

" So, what do you usually do? " he asked me snapping out of my thoughts.

" I just read books. " I said. He nodded.

"  I know that you might call me a nerd. " I said looking down at my lap.

He stood up from his place and begin to look at the books in my bookshelf.

" Can you tell me about it's story? " he said pointing to a mystery story book. I personally like that one.

" You'll get bored. " I said knowing what people usually do with my obsession with books.

" No I won't, rather I'll enjoy it. " he said fondly.

" Okay so, here the story begins with......  " I said and begin to summarize the whole story.

During the whole time, when i was narrating the whole story to him.

I stopped for moment to take a breath and I noticed a softness in Calvin's face and he was also staring at my face fondly which was really unusual because usually he got a hardness on his face like you know.

" What? " I asked. " What? " he said being clueless. " You're looking at me. " I said.  He got close to me again, making me uncomfortable.

" Why can't I stare at this beautiful face? " he said in a husky voice giving me shivers. He then did the most unexpected thing .

He kissed me. I was so shocked, he kept on making out with me and i didn't knew why my sense left me defenseless and I just went with the flow.

Both of us stopped for a while to catch our breath.

Calvin's POV.

I was enjoying every second of this kiss, finally I was doing what I wanted so far, I was kissing him and his lips were so soft that i wouldn't stop if it wasn't for catching breath.

I looked at him and he was all red because of lack of air during our kiss.

I cupped his face in my hands, I was done running away from my feelings and I will express what I feel for him.

" Micah, I am done with all this shit, I am done pretending that i don't like you, while I do. I love you Micah. " I said without caring about the outcome.

" I-uh.....  I don't know what to say. " he said. " It's okay. I'll give you your time. But you must tell me your answer by tomorrow. " I said and I again kissed him for no reason.

It's just his lips were so soft that i couldn't resist myself from not kissing them.

I think i must leave before I do something really stupid, which I didn't wanted to.

" I'll see you tomorrow. " I said and begin to leave when he said," But you said that you have nowhere to go for a while "

Okay, well that was a lie because I just wanted to stay close to him for more time, which I could only get by saying a lie, which I did.

" It's okay, I'll be in the club till they come. " With that i left his home , in a hope that he'll say yes to me.

—————————————

Hey everyone, an update for today. Don't forget to drop your comments and votes on this chapter.

Date:- 12/05/2020.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.