Chapter 10

Micah's POV.

My face was greeted by his punch, making me fall immediately on the floor. The punch was hard enough to make my lip bleed.

" You're a fag? Aren't you? " Dalton said with a darkness in voice, something which I've never seen before.

I gulped hard and for the first time in my life, I was actually scared of Dalton. He grabbed me by my wrist.

" You kissed a boy!? You're so pathetic." He said as his jaw clenched.

" Shut up! Let me go! " I said as I was trying to wriggle away from his tight grip.

Inside, I was praying that Parker should come home soon or at least anyone who can take me out of this mess.

My breath took pace and heart was thumping hard, like it will explode. I was trying hard not show that I was afraid of him.

He pulled me by my wrist and held my mouth hard, " Now, I get it why I hated you so much because you're a faggot. "

I didn't had enough strength to get out of his grip. " Dalton! Enough! " A voice came from behind me.

It was Parker, I was saved finally. I took a breath of relief, after the horrors. " Let go Dalton! " Parker warned him but it felt like he didn't cared about his warnings.

" You knew that he was a faggot, right ? " He shoot the question at Parker.

" He's not a faggot and yes I knew. " Parker said. Dalton scoffed at him.

Then Parker took a drastic step. He charged to him, punching him on the face because of which his grip loosened up.

I ran away from him, while Parker pin him against the wall, his elbow on his chest, pulling him up from the ground.

" Let me go! " Dalton cried out.

" Hurt Micah one more time and I'll tell you what pain is. " Parker warned him.

" Why are you protecting him? When you know he's gay! " Dalton debated.

" I don't care of he's gay or not, for me he's my little brother and I'll protect him, no matter what. " He said as Dalton growled at him.

" Fine! Let me go now! " He said, I didn't knew what changed his mind, but I'm glad that it did.

Parker let go of him, he gave a glare and said," Thank god, mom and dad aren't alive to see this. "

That hurts.

My heart broke at that and Parker immediately turned around to me, his gaze softened up, he didn't took time before pulling me into a hug, wrapping me in his giant arms.

" Don't listen to him. He's just dumb, nothing more. Mom and Dad would never do that. " Parker reassured.

" I know. " I mumbled on his chest. " By the way, are you okay? Did he hit you hard? " He asked me.

Honestly, the pain wasn't from the punch, rather it was more emotional because I felt rejection, although I didn't knew why it bothered me that much but it did.

" You okay? " He asked again just to be sure. " Yeah. " I replied.

" You hungry? "

" No. I'm gonna go and sleep. " I said and left to my room.

I went straight to the bathroom, where I saw myself in the mirror, my cheek a little bruised up, lip having a cut.

I turned on the tap and splash some water over my face.

Dalton's a jerk.

That's what I tried to say myself over and over. I went to my room, laid down on the bed, closing my eyes.

I was trying to process how a wonderful evening turned into a horrible nightmare.

With these thoughts in my mind, I fell asleep.

Next morning in school

I was by locker, when a familiar figure came behind the locker's gate. " Hey" it was Calvin, he said with a smirk.

The smirk faded away when he saw my face, " Who did this? " He asked with anger in his voice.

I looked down," it's okay. " I said. He placed two fingers under my chin, making me look him in the eye.

" Micah, I need answers. " He said softly.  I sighed, more than anger, he was worried. " Dalton " I said.

" Your brother? " He asked me. I nodded.

His blood was certainly boiling at this point. " Don't worry he won't you ever again. " He said as he cupped my face with his hands.

" Let's go to our class. " He said as both of us begin to walk to our first class.

Our lecture begun and there was no sign of Ryan so far, I wonder where he went.

" Can I come in! " Ryan said as he was huffing, to catch his breath.

" Sure. " Our teacher said without giving a shit.

" Whew. That was a close call. " Ryan slowly said as he sat infront of me.

" Sure. " I said and gave him a smile.

After our lecture.

" So, I'll see you at your home. Say 5? " Ryan asked as he was collecting his books.

" Sure. " I replied with that he went out to his next period.

I turned to Calvin and he said," I'll see you later. I have some buisness to take care of. " He said as gave me a warm smile.

With that he left the class and I didn't saw him for the rest of the day. Well, atleast I had Ryan, who was by my side the whole day.

——-————————————

Hey everyone,

This is kind of short. I'm trying to update regularly, so I hope you'll like it and please drop you comments because they motivates me to write more chapters.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.