Chapter 2: Awkward And Guilty

--------

A/N: AAAAAAA I'm so sorry that this chapter is very late! I was so focused on writing my other fanfic that I kinda put this one on hold, but don't worry, I'll figure out a way to keep both updated without it being hectic.

Warnings: Cringey, possibly cute, depending on your opinion, Negative thoughts.

--------

"Suga?!? SUGA!!"

This was the last thing that Suga was able to process before the world before him had turned black.

To say that Daichi was panicking would be an understatement. Without thinking about it much, the Captain immediately rushed towards the silver haired male and caught him just before the vice captain could fall on the concrete. He knew that he had to take him to the Nurses Office. Without hesitation, he picked Suga up bridal style and made his way.

Whilst on his way, the bell had rang for the second time, indicating that Lunch time was over. At this point, he knew that he was late for class. Despite having such knowledge, making sure Sugawara was safe was a higher priority.

He rushed to the Nurse's Office, as he knew that he was already late to class. Running as if life depended on it, he made it, panting and heavy breathing present as he tried to regain his breath. Of course, knowing his luck, the door was closed, so he simply kicked the door open.

The nurse's office looked pretty much like a mini hospital room, with the exception of having limited equipment. The most that the nurse could do in that office was perform a blood transfusion. Despite the limitations as to what they could do, the injuries the students gotten were often not very severe. Long story short; they had nothing to worry about.

The nurse jumped (looking quite frightened) at the sound of the door being kicked down. The poor woman wasn't paid enough to be jump scared like this out of nowhere. Usually, the students would just barge in at an emergency. However, in this case, this is the first time someone physically kicked down a door. She was scared at the thought that she's going to have to pay for the door to be fixed.

"Sorry miss, but...Suga passed out..."

The nurse in the office was quite surprised to see Daichi, but that quickly faded when she noticed the boy. She immediately noticed that his skin was an unhealthy pale. She presumed it was from not eating or sleeping regularly.

"O-oh my! Just place him on one of the beds and go to class, I'll take care of him from here. I'll also give you a note to give to your teacher." The nurse instructed. With that, Daichi did as he was told and quickly rushed to class, the note on his hand.

With Daichi finally gone, the nurse got the chance to check up on the unconscious boy. Once she finally done that, she was able to figure out what caused him to faint.

It was caused from lack of sleep and the body not having enough energy to move anymore. Likely due to the lack of eating.

----

Suga's eyelids opened softly to reveal a white room. Based on that observation alone, he figured out that he was probably in the Nurse's Office. Despite that, he wasn't exactly sure how he got there in the first place. That was, until he thought back and realised that Daichi was with him at the time he'd fainted.

The thought of the captain carrying him alone caused the silver haired boy to not only blush a soft shade of pink, but also feel guilty. Daichi made sure that Sugawara was safe and healthy while there Suga was not being able to do the same for him. At least, that's what the silver haired believed.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 26, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Love Bullets // Haikyuu!! {Daisuga Fanfic}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें