Chapter 1: Suga?!?

–—————––

A/N: As always, don't forget to join my discord server to talk to other people, as well as follow my other accounts. All of the links are in my profile.

Warnings: Might be cringe, also I did kinda rush at some point so it may feel rushed.

–—————––

Sugawara ended up walking the streets that he had grown to know all too well with exhaustion overflowing him. He ended up staying all night writing the first 'Love Bullet' to his collection of 'Love Bullets'.  He walked slower than usual, his eyes almost shut time and time again. Regardless, Suga pushed himself, forcing himself to arrive to school before Daichi. 

Once Suga managed to pass through the school gates, he decided that it would be best to skip morning practice. This way, he had time to put the poem in the locker, and it wouldn't be obvious that he hadn't slept all night. This was logically the best solution. So that's exactly what the precious Suga did. He walked past the gym, skipping volleyball practice, and walked towards Daichi's locker.

Sugawara was nervous, at first, but eventually stuck to his plan and sleepily put the poem and the note in the locker. Closing the locker quietly, the silver haired triumphantly began making his way to class, knowing that Daichi and Asahi are likely to question why he wasn't at morning practice. Once Suga had made his way to class, the boy sat on the chair beside his desk, waiting for class to start.

Staying awake is going to be a challenge.

Suga thought to himself, before more students had entered and sat by their desks. The students had included Daichi and Asahi, who simply looked at the silver haired with worry. The two were quite surprised about the fact that Suga of all people, had chosen to skip morning practice. Daichi, of all people, knew that it was out of character for the precious Sugawara, nevermind skipping practice, but to look exhausted was also unusual.

–--—

During morning practice, Daichi couldn't help but worry about his dear friend, Sugawara. After all, he knew full too well that Suga wasn't the type to just skip practice like that.  Practice wasn't the same without the silver haired's usual scolding at both Kageyama and Hinata. Suga was the only one who had the ability to end their arguments, however now that he was gone all of morning practice was wasted on everyone attempting to diffuse a pointless argument between Kageyama and Hinata.

Eventually, after an eternity, practice was over and soon they all changed back into their uniforms and made their way to class. Before hand, Daichi stopped by his locker, about to gather his books and change his shoes when he noticed an envelope.

Strange, I barely get any letters.

Daichi thought as he picked up the envelope. It wasn't anything special really, it was an ordinary envelope with writing that read "To Daichi Sawamura". The captain decided to open the envelope, to reveal two pieces of paper. One of the pieces was larger than the other. He then picked up the smaller piece of paper, and read its contents.

'Here's the first poem that I wrote to you, I hope that you'll like it.

To make things more interesting, I decided that I'll let you figure out who wrote them, and find out what the poems are trying to say.

From, Purple Incense'

The only emotion that Daichi could register was confusion and annoyance. It did annoy him that this person couldn't just reveal their identity to him and get straight to the point and would rather play games with him. Regardless, he mentally threw away those emotions to one side as he picked up the second piece. He began to read.