●11●

A little while later I get a text from Mar saying he was here. I run up stairs and open the front door. Mar was there and there was a bunch of people still at the gate. "How did you get in?"

"They moved cuz some big guys made them." He shrugs.

"Ok come in." I move over so he can come in. I shut the door after he came in. He looks in my eyes and laughs.

"Bruh your high asffff." He laughs and my eyes go wide.

"Fuck is it that noticeable?" I cover up my mouth a bit.

"Yeah." He laughs and I start to run down the stairs.

"Hey Alessya can we talk." I hear Dan say and my eyes go wide.

"Fuck." I mumble. "No I don't wanna fucking talk to you."

"Alessya why you being so bitchy to him?" Mar whispers as we walk down the stairs.

"I'll tell you when we get to my room just follow me." I whisper walking to my room.

"Ok." We go to my room and I shut and lock the door.

"So yeah I'm high asf." I laugh.

"Now spill!" Mar sits on my bed.

"Ok ok." I tell him everything that had happened in the last hour or so as we pass the blunt back and forth.

"Holy shit really?" He was so interested in what I was saying.

"Yeah fucking sucks!" I fall back on the ground leaning against the couch looking up at him on my bed.

"I feel bad how you gonna stop your addiction that fast?" He was shocked.

"No idea and I am done with this shit ima just stay in my room forever." I say when my door flys open with Dan at the door.

"ALESSYA IS THAT WEED?!" He screams at me.

"Yeah, my door was locked." I finish up the blunt a bit more and pass the rest to Mar to finish.

"I got keys." He crosses his arms.

"What if we were fucking and you see my whole ass." I cross my arms.

"Im sorry I should've knocked but i know you guys are NOT smoking in my house after what we just talked about!" He says and Jabez comes running into my room.

"WHAT THE FUCK AL!" He yells at me.

"What?" I ask confused why he was mad.

"YOU WERE SMOKING AND DIDNT INVITE ME!" He yells at me.

"Damn chill sorry don't worry I got more." I hold my hands up in defense.

"NO YOU DONT!" Dan yells at me.

"Can you leave I'm with my friend." I point at Mar who was scared asf.

"Jabez you gonna do something to him?" Dan yell asks Jabez and he shrugs.

"Why?" Jabez looks clueless.

"Your sister is alone in a room with a boy with the door locked?" Looks at Mar who was high and confused.

"No?" Jabez looks confused.

"Ain't you protective?" Dan asks him.

"Yeah of course that's my lil sis but if I would do something I'm 20 he's 17." He looks at Mar who was looking at him confused.

"Then JAMES!" He says and James comes down the stairs and to my room.

"What do you wanttttt." He whines.

"Your LITTLE sister is alone in her room with her door locked with a guy!" Dan try's to explain and James sees who was in my room.

"Ok and?" He looks around.

"She could be having sex or something? Arnt you protective over her?" He asks.

"Yeah that is my little sister but we have no room we have girls over and we fuckin them all of the time and plus that is Mar her best friend from what?" He looks over at me.

"When dad left." I laugh.

"Shit you smokin?" James smells the air.

"Yeah." I shrug.

"what the fuck Al that's not fair why didn't you call me up?" He gets mad at me.

"Why are you more mad that she was smoking without you guys then her having a guy over?" He was confused and I was laughing.

"Dude I got guys over all the time and we ain't always smokin." I roll my eyes.

"Are you serious?!" Dan gets mad and leaves the room.

"Bruh when?" Jabez asks.

"A lot ima just say that." I laugh and we do a handshake.

"Dammmmnnnnn sis got gameeeeee!" James high-fives me.

"You know me." I smirk and fall back down on the gound when my mom walks in.

"Oh it's just Mar why is Dan freaking ou- are you smoking?!" She yells.

"Was." I shrug.

"Alessya really the camera people are coming tomorrow and I don't want your room to smell like this clean it up." She walks out.

"How the fuck am I suppose to clean it up?" I look around.

"Open a damn window." Mar goes to my window and opens it obeying my mom.

"Shit ok." I turn on my fan.

"I'm cold." Jabez leaves and so does James.

"You got some clothes I can change into?" Mar goes to my closet. "Holy shit dude."

"Huh?" I look up at him.

"It's so big and nice what the fuck." He walks in and looks around.

"I barely use half of it." I shrug "but I love it so much."

"Ima move in with you!" He goes through all my drawers. "Where is my stuff?"

"Up the stairs is your hoodies and a drawer has probably some of your sweats that I stole from you." I walk in and grab some pants that looked like Mars and set them on the middle table thing. I then grabbed some other sweats and walked up the stairs where Mar was going through the hoodies.

"Dude why do you have so many of my hoodies? and how do you have this many?" He looks over at me as I grab one.

"You leave them at my house and I steal them." I shrug.

"I want some back." He starts grabbing them.

"Hey ima steal them again." I walk down and to my bathroom where I change.