● 4 ●

After a while later it was time for the lunch. I was walking out of class with my phone in hand. Someone taps on my shoulder. "Oh hey Alejandro."

"Hey Alessya." He smiles and we walk out of class. I take out my vape since the hall was empty.

"Hi Alex." Some guy walks over to us.

"Wasgood." They do a handshake and he looks at me.

"Holy who's this?" He looks me up and down.

"Well idk why you didn't just ask me who I was but I'm Alessya." I hide the vape.

"Oh you vape?" He asks so I look over and Alejandro who's face says it all.

"No why would I bring my juul to this school full of snitches?" I do the innocent look.

"So you do?" He asks getting in my business.

"Why you being so nosy damn." I roll my eyes.

"Why she gotta attitude?" The guy asks Alejandro and he looks over at me. I give him a look.

"I- I don't know?" He shrugs looking over at me.

"Is she yours?" He asks and I kinda get a little pissed off but that's what would happen at my old school.

"Who said I was somebody's?" I cross my arms and lean a bit.

"Nun." He rolls his eyes and looks over at Alejandro who even tho he only knows me for a hour but he knows ima go off.

"Watch yourself." I shove him and walk off.

"Why she acting like she is all that?" I hear a girl say. I immediately turn to look over at her. She gonna get beat.

"Hm?" I walk over to her.

"Huh?" She looks kinda scared but confident.

"You sayin that I'm acting like I'm all that." I see Alejandro notice me in the girls face.

"No I can't understand you with that horrible grammar, poor girl." She laughs and so does her friends.

"So you're sayin as a nasty ass hoe that most likely fucked every guy here thinking you a bad ass bitch and shit but you know you can't fight." I get on my tippy toes to be eye level and give her sass.

"Wash your mouth." She says and I start to throw a punch.

I feel someone grab me so I try to get outa the persons hands. "what the fuck get off me."

"you can't be getting in that kinda trouble here." The guy says so I turn to see who it was.

"Alejandro let me go!" I try to get out of his hands.

"Are you done messing with random girls?" He asks looking at the girl in front of us.

"She asked why I was acting like I was all that so I wanted to show her who I was." I wiggle some more and get out of his hands.

"Hey Alex." The girls flirt with him.

"Oh damn you really do be fuckin everyone." I say to her and laugh.

"And you have room to talk?" The girl says and I laugh hard.

"you right you right." I laugh knowing I've only been with 2 people but whatever.

"Alessya and your bipolar ass comin?" Samy laughs and I go to hit him but I realize I can't feel my juul anymore.

"Shit, I can't find my shit." I whisper and pat down my body and look on the ground.

"What shit?" He asks looking around.

"My vape dumbass." I whisper to him still looking around.

"Yo Alessya come here!" I hear someone say so I turn to look over at them.