"That was the original punishment by the police, and the punishments would only happen if it made it to the public. Woof. If it went to public, you'd be praised, but it won't let you escape your punishment. But in the other hand, if it didn't go in public, the burns would lead to Endeavor taking the credit, and it would end there, woof" he explained to you.

You felt a little sad that Iida, Izuku, and Todoroki wouldn't get praised, but just as long as they're aren't in trouble.
"Thankfully, there were witnesses, this would be for Endeavor, but sadly you won't get credit. I personally won't want to be the one that find fault with promising kids because of one big mistake, woof" he smiled. I think.

"Either way, we'll need to take responsibility of being negligent in our supervision," Manual looked down in shame as Iida felt guilty.
"I'm truly sorry Manual," Manual just hit his head slightly and gave him a smile.
"It's okay, just don't do that risky move again!" He said.

"I'm sorry too Gran Torino!" Izuku bowed
"Eh whatever kid," the hero mumbled. You looked at Ryukyu.
"I feel the same way Ryuko," you looked down as she simply patted you head.
"I can't stay mad at you for this, just tell me where you go!" She laughed, making your heart swell.

"Sorry for you not taking credit for the takedown, but we thank you," the chief bowed.
"Could've just told us that at the beginning," Todoroki mumbled rubbing his face.

The heroes eventually left and you four sat there and sighed.
"I'm actually impressed about how you handled the situation Midoriya, (Y/N)," Todoroki said.
"Especially you Iida, you could've been killed, and yet you still fought strong," Iida shook his head.

"No Todoroki, it was my fault that this all happened. I let revenge get the best of me for my brother," he said sadly. You frowned and moved next to him, putting your hand on his arm.
"The only thing important is that you're alive, we all are," you reassured them, making Iida and Izuku smile.

"It's weird," you look at Todoroki.
"Every time I get involved in something, someone gets hurt," you tilted your head in confusion.
"I think I might be cursed," he said looking at his hand. There were silence until Iida and Izuku bursted out laughing. You blankly stared at him. Seriously?

"I-I didn't know you made jokes Todoroki!" Izuku said between laughs.
"I'm serious, I could be the hand crusher or something," he reasoned.
"Hand crusher?!" Iida continued to laugh. You shook your head at Todoroki.

'Sometimes I wonder about what's in his head'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WOAH THE THE HECK BAKUGOU?!" You stared confusingly and a little scared about Bakugou's new hairstyle.
"Shut up... my hair has gone used to this, you hear me? I'll kill you!" He threatened at Kirishima and Sero.
"Kacchan, your hair is scaring me," you said pointing at his hair.

"WHAT YOU SAID?!"Then his hair was suddenly spiked up.
'Oh thank Odin that his hair is back, I don't think that I could get used to that' you thought sitting down at your seat.
"Yeah, but the ones who really changed were those four," You heard Kaminari say.
"Yeah, the Hero Killer, I was worried about you guys," Yaoyorozu said.

"Yeah, and now Shoto thinks he's a danger to society, and I thought he was smarter than that," you bluntly said resting your head against your arms. That made Izuku spit out his imaginary water and Kirishima wheezed.

"So blunt (Y/N)..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Today class, we will be doing a rescue training race!" Allmight said with his usual smile. You were wearing your costume and stood next to Ashido as the first five took their places.
"Iida still seems injured, maybe he should sit this one out, ribbit" Asui said.
"Yeah, and it's like all the fastest classmates are in one team," Kaminari pointed out.

"But Midoriya seems like he's in a disadvantage here," Jiro said elbowing your side.
"Correct, he has to break bones to accomplish anything," Yaoyorozu pointed out.
"I say Sero will be first, it's like the place was made for him," Kirishima said confidently.
"Yeah, but I'll bet Ojiro will be first," Kaminari betted.

"Iida seems like the fastest even with his injuries," Urakaka said.
"No way it's Ashido due to her flexible body," Mineta said.
"What's your bet (Y/N)?" Hagakure asked.
"Well, I may be biased because Zuku-Kun and I have been friends for a while, I'll put my bet on Sero too, with his reflexes and quirk, he acts like a spider man." You pointed out.

"Begin!!" As expected, Sero was in first, but then Izuku was jumping around and controlling his quirk very well. It almost like his moves were like-
"Bakugou..." you mumbled to yourself. Eventually Izuku lost balanced and Sero got first place.

Each team went and you got second place, first was Bakugou, and you all left to change back into your uniforms. You wear about to take off your undershirt when you heard Mineta talking on the other side.
"I'm gonna see everything!! Yaoyorozu's big breast! Ashido's slim waist! Uraraka's curvy body! Hagakure's floating underwear! Asui's soft breasts! And finally see if (L/N) has a-" before he said anything else, Jiro stabbed him through the wall with her earphone jacks.

"What was he gonna say?" You asked Uraraka, who blushed immensely.
"I-it was n-nothing to w-worry about!!" She said quickly and changed fast. You shrugged and finish putting on you uniform.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I BARELY TAKEN NOTES THIS SEMESTER!!" Ashido and Kaminari yelled. They got 21th and 20th on the midterm test while you got 4th. You think that it was a piece of cake, but you were absolutely dumbfounded at it.
"What is quadratic functions? And Japanese handwriting? What are these words?? And why does Shoto still think that he's a hand crusher?? Agh!! Human stuff is so confusing!!" You slammed your head against the table.

"How did I ever get 4th place if I still don't know the first thing about human culture?" You said muffled through the table. Yaoyorozu saw you and walked up to you.
"Hey (L/N), if you want, maybe I could help you with those since you're struggling?" She offered, but she only wanted to spend time with you. You looked up at her with stars in your eyes.

"You would do that for me?" You asked. She nodded and your tail started to wag.
"Thank you thank you Yaomomo!! You're the best, and I'll repay it for you!" You said. She blushed and looked away.
"W-well it's for the best," some people got jealous and sat up.

"Hey Yaoyorozu, can you help me too?"

"Yeah, I need some assistance on this topic,"

"Needing help from you isn't so bad,"

Yaoyorozu mentally clutched her fists as she was a little annoyed that you weren't the only one going to her house, but she smiled anyways.

"Excellent!! Meet me at my house after school!"