Sam Winchester

OC Name- Ilaria Willa McCall

Fandom- Supernatural/Teen Wolf

Editing Needed- 2/10

(Ilaria's P.O.V.)

"Ellen? Jo? Anybody home?" I call into the empty bar, dropping my duffel bag behind the counter.

"In the back, Hun!" Ellen's voice rings through the place and I follow it, finding her doing inventory. "You're back early. How'd the hunt go?"

"Werewolves went down easy. Only a few, surprisingly. They were trying to build a pack and turn people but I caught them in time." I say, letting my pink hair out of its ponytail, my messy curls falling down to my lower back.

"I'll never understand how you do it." Ellen chuckles.

"What?" I ask, dragging my fingers through any knots in my curls.

"How you hunt so easily after only being in it for 4 years."

"Almost 5." I correct her. "And it definitely wouldn't be easy without my trusty sidekick." I gesture to the silver dagger fastened to my hip.

Ellen is about to respond when there's a thud from the other side of the bar. Ellen and I both tense, reaching for our weapons. I unsheath my dagger just as a man walks through the doors. My blade is at his throat before he can blink, and I know Ellen has her shotgun aimed at him from behind me.

"Woah." He gasps, lifting his hands in surrender. His eyes dart from me to Ellen, until they stop on me.

"Sam! I need some help in here!" A masculine voice calls from the other room and I pull my handgun from the waistband of my jeans, gesturing with my knife for the man to turn around and exit the room.

His hands remain in the air as he turns and walks back through the swinging doors. My gun stays aimed at his back and my knife is still held to his neck as we walk through.

"Sorry, Dean." He says. "I can't right now. I'm a little tied up." As we come into the main area of the bar, we see Jo holding another man at gunpoint and he's cradling his nose.

"Sam? Dean?" Ellen asks, looking between the males. "Winchester?"

"Yeah." The man cradling his nose confirms.

"Son of a bitch." Ellen chuckles.

"Mom, you know these guys?" Jo questions, not lowering her rifle.

"Yeah, I think these are John Winchester's boys." Ellen laughs and lowers her shotgun. "Hey, I'm Ellen. That's my daughter Jo."

They both lower their guns and I hesitantly do the same, slipping my dagger back into its holster. I keep my gun in my hand, just in case they try anything.

"And, uh, who's Pinky over there, huh?" The male cradling his nose, Dean, asks, gesturing to me.

"The woman who's gonna shoot you if you call her 'Pinky' again." I scoff. "My name's Ilaria."

"You're not gonna hit me again, are ya?" Dean fearfully asks Jo.

We all tuck our weapons away and the boys sit at the bar, Dean still cradling his nose. Ellen goes to get him some ice as Jo gets beers for them. I walk around the counter and pull my laptop from my duffel bag, plugging it in to charge while the others talk.

"You called our dad, said you could help." Dean strikes up conversation with Ellen after she hands him the ice. I turn to watch them while leaning against the counter. "Help with what?"

"Well, the demon, of course." Ellen replies like it's common knowledge. But with them, it should be. "I heard he was closing in on it."

"Was there an article in the Demon Hunter's Quarterly that I missed?" Dean asks, annoyed. "I mean, who are you? How do you know about all of this?"

"Hey, I just run a saloon. But hunters have been known to pass through now and again, including your dad a long time ago. John was like family once."

"Oh yeah? How come he's never mentioned you before?"

"You'd have to ask him that." Ellen answers, voice slightly glum. It's quiet for a moment before Dean speaks again.

"So, why exactly do we need your help?"

"Hey, don't do me any favors." Ellen sasses the male and I can't help but grin. "Look, if you don't want my help, fine. Don't let the door smack your ass on the way out. But John wouldn't have sent you if... He didn't send you."

The grin falls from my lips as I watch their faces fall. Sam seems to be fighting back tears and Dean turns to look at him before looking back at Ellen.

"He's alright, isn't he?" Ellen asks, suddenly worried.

"No." Sam says. "No, he isn't. It was the demon, we think. It just got him before he got it, I guess."

"I'm so sorry." Ellen says, almost as if she didn't think before the words came out.

"It's okay. We're alright." Dean brushes her off, even though it's obvious neither brother is as he said.

"Really, I know how close you and your dad-"

"Really, Lady, I'm fine." Dean snaps and it goes quiet for a minute.

"So, look, if you can help... we could use all the help we can get." Sam's voice breaks the silence.

"Well, we can't." Ellen says, looking at Jo. "But Ash will. And Ilaria."

"Who's Ash?" Dean asks.

"Ash!" I call, startling the brothers and easily waking said male, who was passed out on the pool table.

"What?!" He groggily calls, pool balls clashing as he accidentally kicks them around in his rush to sit up. He hastily looks around before turning, his eyes landing on me. "Closing time?"

"That's Ash?" Sam gives me an incredulous look, pointing to the mullet-man.

"Mm-hmm." I nod. "He's a genius."