40

I'm hungry"Justine said from the backseat. She and Demi had woke up

"We are soon there" I said, as I had asked Ally every minute how long it was left.

"Soon where?"Demi asked.

"Soon in the city where we are checking in on some motel" I explained and made it more comfortable in the passanger-seat.

"Actually, we are in the city, I'm just looking around to see a ugly motel. The ugliest are always the cheepest" Ally  said.

We were there!? Why hadn't she said anything?

"I'm so hungry. Do we have any of Daya strudels left?"Justine asked like she didn't care about we almost being at the motel.

"Nope. All thanks to a Mani" Ally said and looked at me threthful.

"Oh damn you  mani !" Demi said and sighed. What? I couldn't help it! I had had nothing to do for five hours and they were so good!

"We will soon be there, maybe the other's have some left" I said comforting and smiled big. I was right. Only a few seconds later Dinah called to say they had found a motel. Five bucks for one room.

"So, how was your trip?" Zendaya asked us as we only got the neccisary from our bags. The rest of the things we left in the locked cars.

"Oh, you mean Justine and Demi sleeping half of it, leaving me all alone with singing Miss Strudel-eater?" Ally said sarcastic as she was digging in her bag.

"Singing?" Dinah asked and looked at me.

"I was bored!" I complained and sighed.

"Even how much it take for me to admit it, you sang pretty good Mani" Ally said and sneered at me.

"Yeah right" I snorted and laughed. No one heard me. Everyone were to busy taking their things and soon we were walking up to our four rooms. One for each couple. Dinah and I opened room 49 and walked inside. It was some kind of blue light in the room and a bed with bright pink sheets were standing on the floor. That was almost it. One bed was all that filled the room. One pink bed, blue tacky wallpapers and yellow curtains. It was two blue bedside tables on each side of the bed aswell. I walked towards the bed and sat down on it. It was the hardest thing I've ever felt!

"Gosh. Dinah, the bed is hard as nails" I complained and watched how She got seated next to me. Dinah jumped up and down on it. Well, tried to, it didn't move.

"Well, it's good enough to have sex in" She said and looked at me mocking. I hit her lightly on her arm and laughed.

"Oh look at this Dianh!" I screamed and burst out in laughter. I jumped off the bed and ran towards a vibrator at the side of it. "And it's for free!" I added and put it on. The bed emmideatly began to vibrate and Dinah started to laugh hysterical.

"This night is going to be really funny!" She yelled and picked me up. She started to tickle me wildly in the vibrating bed. Dinah was so right. This night was going to last forever.