39

I was talking on the phone with Normani . She told me that she had talked toJustine and that all the girls were aloud to go. I had talked to Lauren so I knew every guy were aloud too.Justine , who always were taking the initiative had already booked the cabin

She booked it before even knowing if everyone could go. We got it to ourselfs for two whole weeks over christmas and new years eve. Since we were going to be all together around christmas, we had planned to do a secret santa-thing. No one could give anyone a gift if it wasn't so that you were that ones secret santa. I didn't care. I gotJustine but I still would give My Baby a gift.

"Why again didn't Justine's twin come with us?" I asked Mani on the phone.

"He had some drama-camp thing going on for the whole vaccation up north. I think it was in Boston" She told me.

"Right"

"Have you bought your gift yet?" Mani asked me excited. "Who'd you get!?" She added.

"Yes I have bought it and I'll never tell you who I got. You already know almost everybodys secret santa" I told her tesingly. I had bought Justine the book; 100 things to know if you are a dramaqueen. We had agreed on not to buy anything over fifty bucks.

"Oh come on! All I know is thatJustine got Jason, Demi got Ally and Ally got Daya" She told me. "So that means that someone of the guys got me and I want to know who!"

"I'm still not telling you, Manz I said and laughed.

"You suck, Dinah Jane " She muttered to me.

"I know you love me" I teased her.

"Oh god, I have to throw up!" She

what? Huh

"Huh?" I repeated out loud.

I love you – I really do. I just feel really, really nauseous" She mumbled out and I could hear her swallow.

"Don't tell me your planning on getting sick, Mani . We are leaving the day after tomorrow" I said and sighed. Tomorrow school would end and we had planned on leaving the first thing the morning after. Five AM to be exact.

We were meeting in front of the school, so everyone would have near and we would take mine and Lauren cars. We were the only two who had our own cars. I were bringing the booze, Daya stood for the food – both during the trip and while we were there, it turned out she was a magnificant cook - and the rest were bringing gas-money.

We would have a long trip in front of us, a lot of money would be needed. Of course everyone would take their own money with them, but that's how we had planned everything.