4

It was free period. I stood all alone at my locker. Lauren was off studying with Ally , Kehlani with Demi and Daya with Justine . God she was lucky! At least she looked good. Normani looked good to, really good, but she was freak. Justine wasn't. I mean, who would even concider to date that Hamilton ? The thought all alone gave me chills. I closed my locker and started to walk towards the library, with a basketball under my arm. I smiled at some girls when I entered. Suddenly the old hag who watched the library grabbed my arm, my free arm.

"Hansen ! Balls are not aloud in here" She said.

"Well then, you may just as well throw out every guy in there, 'couse I'm sure they are hiding some balls. Two to be exact" I said wisely and laughed.

"Hansen !"

"I'm so sorry, but I am sure you can make an exception for me?" I smiled charmingly at her and started to walk through the corridor without even waiting for an answer. That old hag was such a sucker for seducing smiles. I saw Hamilton sitting by a table with several opened books laying all over it.

"Hello" I said and sat down. She looked up with raised eyebrows.

"Don't I get a 'hi'?" I asked and sneered.

"No" She said angrily. Gosh, what had I now done?

"Ouch" I whispered. She didn't say anything. She just looked from one book, to another, to the first and wrote something down at a piece of paper. And then she repeated it. I sighed and put my basketball over the books.

"So, how do we do this history work?" I asked and she looked up. "I mean, this.." I started and refered to the books. Reading wasn't my favorite thing to do. "..dosen't work for me" I added and smiled.

"And what does?" She asked annoyed and crossed her arms.

"A lot of things works for me, but you are not in one of them" I mocked and laughed. She raised her eyebrows again.

"None of your friends are around Hansen, so why don't you cut the crap!?" She said angry. Jeez, what's gotten in to her?

"And what's that supposed to mean?" I asked, although I had understood what she meant. And she was right.