34

"Ally ?" My mom  said and Ally swallowed hard She quickly got up and walked to my mom.

"Here's your condoms" We all could here my mom whisper

Ally  thanked her, took the condom-package and walked ashamed back to us.

"Be safe now children" My mom said before closing the door. One thing was good with her, that was that she gave me a lot of private life. She helped me whenever I wanted to and she really understanded how I felt. Most of the times.

"I'm so gonna get laid tonight!" Lauren exclaimed when we were sure my mom wasn't near the door.

"Oh you think you gonna taste these goodies? Think again! All you gonna get tonight is sleep!" Ally hissed, obviosly angry at everyone for what she had been made to do.

"Oh come on! What about my needs!?" Lauren yelled dissappointed.

"Your needs isn't my consern, baby" Ally said sweetly and I laughed razzing at Lauren who were moping

Everyone were laughing at  Ally and Lauren's catfights. We were telling each other secrets and were having fun. Eventily we descided to go to sleep

What Dinah didn't know was that we all had a very evil plan for revenge. Revenge from Truth or Dare. We all tried to stay awake as long as possible, but we pretended to be asleep

Ally quickly ran in to the bathroom and came back with a glass full with lukewarmly water.

"Are you sure it's going to work?" Daya whispered nervous. This would be so funny if it did!

"I'm sure" Ally whispered back

"Wait, don't tell me that this has happen to you?" Lauren whispered, mostly teasingly.

"Summer-camp between seventh grade" Ally mumbled and I had to control myself not to laugh.

"Let's do it!" Jason said, from where he and Justine where sleeping. Ally put down the glass besides Dinah and carefully sticked her hand in it
__________________________
Normani P.O.V

Something really warm covered my legs. I opened my eyes. And I was laying with my arms around Dinah!

I pulled away the sheet and screamed loudly. I quickly got up on my feet, still screaming and started to jump up and down

Not of excitement though.
"What is it, Manz?" Dinah mumbled tired with her eyes closed.

"You just peed on me!" I screamed and waved with my hands. Her eyelids flew up.

"What!?" She screamed and looked down on herself . "WHAT!?" She repeated screaming when he saw his wet pants and the yellow stain on the madrass.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" I repeated to myself disgusted.