8. A glimpse of Kissing Him

Start from the beginning

Jimin maintains his poker face. He wasn't thinking much, just that he really wasn't having any of it.

Tae on the other hand was laughing his ass off. " Bahahahaha! " Getting louder each seconds, in which he earns a side-eyed glare from Jimin. How can he laugh this loud at a residence which was not his own house, Jimin tsks. Jimin spare a quick warning glance at Tae again, mouthing stop-it! And so Tae placed his fingers on his lips, suppressing his laugh.

He found his match, that's why he's speechless, Tae mumbles that only himself can heart, secretly sneering at Jimin. He can't even flaunt his brash attitude now, Tae puffs. He meant Jimin with Sarang.

Jungkook was watching everything. He was faking a plain expression because in truth, he was happy to see his excited daughter holding hands while she's in the middle of the two, happily swaying as she drags them to the dining area.

But there are two more persons who are watching the scene too. Mr. Jeon and Bo Gyeol, the doctor. Both are wide-eyed, mouths are agape at the sight. One of them is really surprised to see them, Ah, the right word should be that she wasn't expecting them. Though, a part of his brain knew that Sarang is really fond of Jimin. It's just that, she can't brush aside the idea that this is all about Jungkook. Why was she feeling this way? It's like she was threatened from these two men. Silly girl, Bo Gyeol mentally laughs at her own thoughts. This can't be, Jungkook isn't even a gay. He likes women. That's why he had Sarang.

Bo Gyeol sighed as she calms her anxiety, and quietly waited on what's gonna happen next.

Mr. Jeon, on the other hand, was gawking. Trying so hard to look at the two newly arrived guests. He wasn't expecting guests other than Bo Gyeol so he was curious who they were. He saw Sarang first dragging two hands with her, and slowly the unexpected guests came into frame, exactly before his eyes.

He held his breath while blinking his eyes. Before him is the rude waiter whom he picked a fight inside a restaurant the other day. Why was he here?! The funny thing is that, Mr. Jeon only noticed Jimin but not the other one which was Taehyung. His jaw dropped, moving his eyes up and down at the blonde man.

" Goodevening Mr. Jeon. " Tae greeted, the social butterfly he is. But then, the older just ignored him. He didn't even spare him a look. Snob. " Goodevening to you too Taetae. " Tae mutters, making fun of his fate. He clears his throat as he sensed the tension between Jimin and Mr. Jeon. Aaawkwaaard, he whispers.

But again, Mr. Jeon didn't mind the noises circulating around him. His eyes were still fixated at Jimin, no plans of piercing it away. " Why are you here?! " He confronted Jimin.

But Jungkook interrupts, rising from his seat. " Father, I invited them. It's Sarang birthday so I- "

" I didn't ask you Jungkook. " Mr. Jeon warned. His gaze holds too much weight that could shake someone on his knees.

" But Father, I was answering your question for them. " Jungkook insisted in speaking on behalf of Jimin and Tae. Afterall, he was the one who brought them to his father's house. He asked for Jimin only but somehow, he expected to see Taehyung with Jimin. They are inseperable indeed, Jungkook thought. " I told them about Sar- "

" Sit down! " Mr. Jeon growls, motioning his finger at his son to obey. Jungkook was frozen in place, feeling anxious from the raised voice of his father. " And you Sarang, go back to your seat! " Mr. Jeon added. Sarang was startled. Unconsciously, loosening her hold onto Jimin and Tae, til she finally let go of their hands.

As a habit, Jimin and Tae looks at each other. It's like they are talking with their eyes as Tae nods, agreeing to something that only them knew. Eventually, Tae held Sarang's hand feigning the tension. " Let's go baby girl. " He says softly while smiling at Sarang.