Exposed

A/N: Enjoy the pants-less Muke picture, because I did :)

Michael's POV

"What the hell?" Luke asks as he walks into my room. It's obvious that he's been crying. I honestly thought he left to go to the beach with Ash and Cal.

Before I can process what's happening, Alyssa wriggles herself out of my grip and slaps me across the face.

"How dare you invite me to your house to use me like this!" She yells at me. I hold a hand to my face, extremely confused.

"What the f--"

"Don't talk to me, you fucking creep!" She screeches, pushing me away from her in disgust.

"Can you believe this, Lucas?" She asks my blonde friend, her voice wavering. "This asshole is trying to use me for sex like I'm a piece of trash!"

I see a tear stream down her face. She starts to storm toward the door, but Luke seems to unfreeze himself.

"Alyssa," he says. "Get over here."

She whimpers and stands next to me.

He stays silent for a moment, just staring at the two of us.

Finally, a smile forms on his face.

"I knew you were up to something!" He cries out. "But nice acting, Lyss. You nearly fooled me."

She lets out a long breath as she wipes her eyes and smiles brightly.

"Thanks," she pipes. "Years of school plays really paid off, after all."

She turns to me. "Sorry about slapping you."

I look into the mirror behind her and see a handprint on my right cheek.

"I'll know to never piss you off," I say with a chuckle.

She laughs and kisses my cheek before patting it lightly. I wince at her touch; it still stings really bad.

"So..." Luke begins. "How long has this been going on?"

We look at each other.

"Not as long as you think," I say.

"Yeah," she adds. "It's only been two days. "

He laughs. "Wow, you guys are not sneaky at all."

We roll our eyes. "We know," I say.

He smiles and runs a hand through his hair.

"I knew this was gonna happen sooner or later. You can name one of your children after me, if you want."

Alyssa snorts as I grin at her. I never noticed how cute she is when she laughs.

Shut up, Mike, I say to myself.

"Oh no," she says. "This is strictly hooking up. That's it."

Luke blinks a few times and presses his lips into a straight line.

"Alright then..."

"Please don't tell anyone," I say, more like plead. "No one needs to know about this."

"Can you keep this a secret?" Lyss asks him. "Please, Lukey?"

He takes a deep breath and runs a hand through his gelled quiff again. He sits on the edge of my bed.

"Are you seriously asking me to lie to our friends and family?" He asks.

"Technically," Alyssa says. "You aren't lying. You're just not telling them something."