Chp.16

-PLAY THEME-

After Izuki was all healed up, bandages wrapped around her waist and from her right arm as well, she was ya the living room with the others as she explain everything between her and (YN), sure they have fought in a intense battle, she told them the reason why (YN) was a villain...All Might told all the pro heroes as well, everyone understand already, endeavor almost...as Izuki told her friends about him, they also understand her about (YN)...

Kirashima: Woah...that was...tough for him...

Sero: Yeah, never knew he had no choice...

Momo: Poor him, I feel really sorry for him...

Asui: Yeah, and For his family too, Ribbit...

Kirashima: Tch! That All For One! He's done this to him!? So not manly!

Denki: But Why did he continued being a vill-AARCHH!!

Denki got his ear vibrates by Jirou's ear plug...

Jirou: Weren't you listening?!!

Denki: S-Sorry! Jeez...besides, how did you and (YN) manage to have a truce??

Izuki: Well...it's kinda hard to say it...but after our battle, I thought I didn't had enough strength to finish him off...but what he told me...really hit me on my insides...he fully respected me and...fall down to the ground...defeated...

Kirashima: Woah! Like that?! Damn, that fully manly respect on him! Don't care he's a villain or not, he sure let himself lose! Such manly!

Izuki: And what surprise me...is that me and him...we kinda...like each other afterwards...I don't know why or how...but...it's just happened and...we kiss...

Boys: You What?!?!

Girls: AWWWWWW! Izuki!

Momo: How did it felt?! Sweet?

Mina: Sexy?

Toru/Jirou: Cute?

Ochaco/Asui: Adorable?!

Izuki: Well...something like that *blushes*

Mineta: Great, a boy who got kiss by one of our sexy girls and we didn't...

Denki: Im with you man...

Kirashima: B-But why though??

Izuki: L-Like I said...it just...happened...maybe it's because...our battle...he respects me, I respect him...

Sero: So, what now? Now that he's in jail.

Izuki: Since All Might heard everything about his story, he decided to do me a favor and release him next week...a-and I know it's sounds weird...but he deserves it...so me and him are going next week to release him...but all of you don't have to come, I know your all still feeling confuse about his whole story...

Tenya: What are you talking about Midoriya?? Of course we'll go with you two next week!

Izuki: Huh?!

Momo: Hearing his story made us understand what he had gone through his childhood, and we get it! Although he did tried to take down all of us back then, but he deserves to be release.

Kirashima: Yeah! Don't you worry Izuki! As long he gets out, we'll be his friends! Right everyone?!

Everyone: Right!

Izuki stood quiet as she smiles and gets watery from her eyes...

Izuki: Th-Thank you guys...!

Ochaco: Hey, Don't mention it Izuki, we can tell you and him cared about each other after your battle.

Everyone started to agree and u Eder teams everything about (YN)...next week they will go with her and All Might to release him from jail...after that, they all went to their dorms as they get ready to sleep, Izuki was about to head over hers until she notices Bakugo standing in front of the window...she walks over to him...

Izuki: Kachan...Look, i know what your gonna say...but you don't have to agree/understand me if you want to, it's okay...just try and listen for once yeah?

Bakugo turned around as he stares at her as Izuki gulps a little...

Bakugo: ...Im going Okay?

Izuki: Huh?

Bakugo: *sighs* look you nerd, I don't wanna make you feel shitty and anything that I'm the only one who don't agree with you...but this time, I do. So if makes you happier to release that bastard, I'll go...but not because I'm doing this for him...I'm doing this...for my friend...

Izuki wide her eyes to hear a soft side from Bakugo...since when he was like this?? She then smiles and said to him...

Izuki: Thanks, Kachan.

Bakugo: Whatever, Deku. Oh, don't even think about telling everyone that I was soft for a bit.

Izuki: I won't.

Bakugo: Heh, Good. Night then.

Bakugo walks away as he heads over to his dorm as he goes to sleep, Izuki then stood in front of the window as she places her hand onto the glass and said...

Izuki: Can't wait to see you, (YN).