Chp.15

-PLAY THEME-

As (YN) was still laying on the ground on his back, Izuki somehow started to shed a tear, holding onto her while right arm, bruised up, she started power walking towards (YN) as she started saying...

Izuki: Oi....Why....?! WHY!???

Izuki then got on top of (YN) as she started shedding tears, looks directly at (YN)...

Izuki: Why did you lay back down this time when you have fallen seconds ago?!? Why did you fall behind your back this time?!?

(YN) suddenly started to open his eyes as he sees Izuki crying and sitting on top of him...

(YN): I-Izuki??

Izuki: B-Baka...Why?!

He then got up as he then uses her thumb to wipe of Izuki's tears as he tells her...

(YN): Why did I fall down again...but from my back this time huh?? To be honest...I had respect on you, no ones ever fight me longer like this...but you, your different. When our fight dragged me evidently, I started to know that you were much more gifted, unique, and a greater potential than any other person I have fought. And also...I realize you've always had hope on defeating me...I've never seen and heard something like that before...

Izuki: W-Well yeah...Thats what heroes are for, pride, heroic, and responsibility...that's what it takes to be a hero...

(YN): Heh, I See..

Izuki: But...there's something going on my mind...you, even though you were my opponent, you helped me suck the poison out from my leg from the league of villains...and you took them down...

(YN): I've fought fairly and not cheating...I don't do scams or traps like them...I'm not like them...and to be honest...

(YN) suddenly started to grab the dirt from the ground as it looked like he was getting angry and sad as well...

(YN): I never...wanted to be a villain...

Izuki: Wh-What??

(YN): The reason...I only became a villain...is because of them and All For One! That bastard...killed....my parents!

Izuki: !!

(YN): I tried to fight him...but he was too powerful...and fucked up my mouth...as you can see...he abounded me on the street, where people avoided me, feared the fact I look like a freak and a monster with this mouth I have....and sharp teeth's...they think I was some sort of villain...All Might has taken everything away from me *starts to shed tears* after years of finding him...I got my revenge on him...I was able to take him down and the league of villains...and that's...where I got my quirks....after I defeated them...I went back to my house and realize...it was gone...and people were still scared of me cause of my mouth...and I had it with it! So I thought them a lesson to not look at me of what I'm not! But they never listen...and if they think I was some sort of villain or monster...then so it be! I turned into something I never always wanted....a villain...and showed All For One and the rest of the villains how a villain actually looks and how it gets done! And that's...how it happened about me... *wipes tears off*

Izuki: ...Oh no...Im...sorry for your parents...Im really am..

(YN): Its fine...at least there in a better place now...

Izuki: So...you never wanted to be a villain??

(YN): ..No, but i had no choice cause of what the people of this city think and see of me...and for what that Bastard All For One did to me...