Chp.5 The Atagonist Has Arrive

-PLAY THEME-

-ALL MIGHY POV-

Seems like the students are doing great with their training...I wonder what's taking Aizawa to come back? I bet he's probably in just sleeping bag...hehe, that's Aizawa. Anyways, looks like their training is up, we should call if for today so they can rest for today and be ready for the upcoming exam they will have soon...

All Might: Alright you all, your training ends here, time to go and rest for your upcoming exams.

Kirashima: Aw jeez, I wish we can train some more, I'm becoming more manly than before!

Denki: Yeah, and I don't even get to use my new special attack! Oh well, we might as well save our stamina and energy for the exams.

Kirashima: Yeah. Yo Izuki! You guys! Let's go already!

-IZUKI POV-

Our training ended as we were all about to head over to our dorms already, man I'm surprised I get to use my new attack on my training, but I still gotta work on it, I almost pulled a muscle while swinging that kick to the boulder, anyways, I was wondering where could Aizawa-Sensei be? He's always with us when we're training...so I had to ask All Might...

Izuki: Say, All Might?

All Mighy: Ah, young Midoriya, what is it?

Izuki: Well I wondering where's Aizawa-Sensei? He's always here with us when we're training...

All Might: Oh..Well, he said he had other stuff to take care of so I let him do his business, don't worry, he's-

As soon we were all heading over to the exit of the gym gamma building, we then heard the windows above the doors shatter as a person was somehow being tossed from there, the person was tossed from the windows from outside, as he fell down to the ground, we then all rush towards the person and realizes it was Aizawa-Sensei?! What the hell happened to him!?!

Kirashima: Aizawa-Sensei!!!

All Might: Aizawa!!

Bakugo: What the!?! The hell happen to him!?!

Midnight then checked on Aizawa...

Midnight: He's seriously injured! It looks like he's been beatin up badly somehow! Aizawa! Are you alright?!? Can you hear me?!

Aizawa: Y-Y-You guys...have...t-to get...out of here...

Izuki: Wh-What?!? Why?!

All Might: Aizawa! Where is he!?!

Bakugo: He?!! Who the hell are you talking about All Might??'

All Might: ...So...He actually came...!?

Bakugo: Damn it All Might! Who are you even talking about!?!

Suddenly, the door started slamming like if someone was trying to kick the door down...the door then was knocked out of the way as we all see a shadow silhouette...he started walking towards us as we started having our guard up...he then revealed himself...he then stop walking and stood still...

(YN): So, that's one hero down, a lot more to go.

Kirashima: What the!?! Hey who are you!? And what did you do to Aizawa-Sensei!?!

(YN): Can't you see? He has been beatin up so badly, he couldn't even stand a chance against me. As far as for all of you heroes, you won't as well.

Tokoyami: Tch! He's a villain as I can see. What's your purpose coming over here?!

(YN): My purpose? *scoffs* never knew you heroes are so eager about every plan the villains are up to. Fine, but before I even say...it's good to see you, All Might.