Chp.2

Meanwhile, it was night time. in some sort of abandoned and destroyed building, there was some villains who look like they were hiding, but not just only villains, the league of villains and other villains as well. They were hiding as they were thinking what exactly...is there next move...?? They were all sitting there, not knowing what to do next without his master, All For One...suddenly, they heard and saw the huge door open as a silhouette person was standing there, menacing...

Twice: Hey! Who goes there!?

The person stood quiet as he started walking, causing to make footsteps, suddenly, Tomura started to hear the sounds of boot spurs as the person was walking towards them...

Tomura: No...! Not him!

Tomura already knew those sounds somewhere as he also know who is the person exactly...the person walking towards them then stopped as he stood there, as he then revealed himself none other...than (YN) himself...with crimson spiky hair, tall, muscular, sharp intense crimson eyes, a massive light ragged scarf, covering his mouth that reaches his shoulders, with also two symmetric scars on both sides of his face, wearing a torn leather vest with his name on it, dark gloves, a skull shaped buckle belt, spike boots with spurs, covered in tattoos, wearing spikes bracelets and knee pads as well with only a single spike on each one, and is 18 years old (which I forgot to add his age on the prologue and I already did lol) anyways, as he was introduced, the league of villains were barely sweating in fear to not expected (YN) to pay them a little visit...Tomura on the other hand was looking annoyed somehow...

Tomura: (YN)...you bastard. What the hell do you want? And what a surprise to see you as well...

(YN): Not surprise to see you all...

Twice: Oh please we don't even want you here after what you did to us back then! Even All For One as well! The hell you want anyway?! I bet you already know All Might retired?

(YN): Yes...I heard he retired. But I'm less focused on him right now...what I'm focused more...is about All For One's loss.

Tomura: ...if I were you, I would keep that damn mouth of yours shut!

(YN): Hmm. After his loss against All Might, I already knew he was sent to Tartarus. How do I know? Lest say I went to pay a little visit with him. I already told him everything that was stuck on my chest...to show all of you pathetic and worthless villains that I can take down all of the heroes and pro heroes that are in UA.

Everyone of the villains were shocked to hear what (YN) said...

Dabi: Im lost...why the hell your telling that to us??

(YN): ...Because the time I'm done dealing with All the heroes there are left...I'm going to go after you all as well.

Tomura: and All Might?

(YN): All Might may be a hero...but since he retired, I won't fight him at the condition he is. He has gone weaker since his last fight....so All Might isn't my focus...just the heroes who are able to fight hard and strong.

Tomura: ...If you are gonna fight all the heroes, then everyone and the every hero will think you are working with/for us...

(YN): ...why would I work with someone who's plan has always failed...like let's say...hiring some pro villains, starting with Hero Killer: Stain, Muscular, and then Moon Fish. They were all first class game pieces, but you lost them right away, and never know how to use them. No way in hell will I work with some villains like you who's plan isn't like mines. And I should know, Tomura, that you've been always a failure...and failed to show All For One that you're not worthy to be the next leader.