Hearing Aids

This is an angsty/Fluff one shot!
It's about Bakugou losing his hearing because of his quirk 💕💕
________________________________
KIRISHIMA'S POV
     Bakugou always has a bit of a frown on his face but, ever since he went to the doctor.
He seemed very off. His usual dominant, cocky persona was gone. And everyone else could see it too.
At first everyone thought, 'eh it's just Bakugou in a funk he'll be better tomorrow'

It's been a week. And today he was late to class. And it's making me seriously worried. So, I talked to the rest of the bakusquad about it and I was chosen to go ask him what's wrong. I mean, he seems more comfortable around me anyways.

So, I was now at his door, knocking softly. I heard a small sigh and his heavy footsteps walking towards the door.

He opened it and sighed again "what do you need, shitty hair?"

"I just wanted to come and hang, you don't seem very happy lately so I thought maybe you just needed a friend!" I smiled as bright as possible.

"Whatever.. come on in." He groaned and opened the door wide enough for me to squeeze through. Then, I sat at the chair by his desk. "So, whats been up with you bro, you're not like yourself lately." I looked at the blonde male.

He closed the door. He looked like he couldn't hear me.

"Bakugou?" I spoke a little louder.

"Huh?- did you say something shitty hair?-" he looked frustrated.

"I asked WHATS been up with you man.." I spoke loudly this time.

"Nothin' red.. I'm fine." He sighed and laid back on his bed. "I'm just.."

"You can tell me anything bro, I won't tell the others." I moved and sat next to him on the bed.

He started to do something weird with his hands- oh wait. That's sign language ISNT it- I recognize it now. I had to study it in middle school.

'I'm going deaf.'

"Oh Bakugou- I-" so that's what's wrong..

"Leave it.. I don't need your pity.." he sniffed

"Bakugou, you don't have to go through this alone."

I started to sign, 'I'm here for you.'

His eyes widened and next thing I knew, the other was crying in my arms.

It made my heart speed up.. god.

was I falling for Bakugou?

"Thank you so much.. thank you- I-" he cried into my neck.

"Don't thank me.. it's what I'm here for Katsuki.."
________________________________
Two uploads in a day? Who am I omg
K