Tease (smut)

Sooo this is a smut that's pretty kinky. Also, if there are spelling errors it's because I'm too lazy to go back. ONE MORE THING please don't bully me if it's not great smut. Thank you

KINK WARNING: Handcuffs, blindfold, edging, pain, and dirty talk (involves some degrading)
Also, Kiri is a sub but top and Baku is dom but bottom. :))
_____________________________

   Kirishima whimpered as he laid there exposed, his wrists were handcuffed to the bed and his sense of sight was stolen. "Mmh.. Katsuki.." he whimpered out, trying to find the other male by ear or smell. "You look so good for me Eijiro. All vulnerable.." Kirishima could suddenly feel cold hands run down his bare torso but the coldness soon turning into a burning pit in his lower stomach. "I've missed you so much baby.." Bakugou mumbled, planting small kisses and every once in awhile hickies down his chest.  "Katsuki please.. I want you so bad.. Just let me touch you.."  Kirishima whimpered out, feeling a quick slap on his lower abdomen making a yelp fly out his mouth. "Don't be so demanding, If you be good I might reward you.." he whispered, leaning close to his ear to where Eijiro could feel his hot breathe.

     Katsuki smirked as he watched his lover squirm, bucking up every once in awhile when he could feel him close. "So desperate.. hm?" Katsuki spoke lowly. He started to kiss down his chest, going all the way to the ending of his V-line. Bakugou smirked when he heard Kiri's breathing hitch. Finally, he moved his hand down to his painfully hard member and stroked up and down slowly, making a flood of whimpers and gasps come out of Kiri's voice. "So pretty.. all those little sounds, just for me." Katsuki whispered before rubbing his thumb over the other males tip, collecting some pre-cum on it. "O-oh-" a broken moan fell out of Kiri's mouth, Bakugou instantly getting hooked to the noise. Bakugou started to suck on his now red tip, pumping his shaft. A series of moans and whimpers bursted throughout the room, it would be a song Katsuki would have stuck in his head for days. "K-katsuki I-im gonna c-cum- n-Mmh.." Kirishima's legs shook, ready for his orgasim before Bakugou pulled away. Leaving him right on the edge "o-oh.. katsuki.. please.. please.. I-i want it so bad. Please." He whined, squirming uncontrollably. Bakugou smirked widely, "not yet pretty boy."

     Kirishima had been getting edged for what seemed like forever, he always felt his organism but never got to cum due to the cock ring attached to him. "K-katsuki .. p-please I want you.. I'll d-do anything just please. Please I wanna be inside you.. I-I'm so hard.." tears streamed down his face, rambling and begging non stop. "My poor baby.." Katsuki licked up his shaft. "So hard for me, I bet you wanna fuck me so bad, hm?" He smirked, although Kirishima couldn't see he knew that's exactly what Katsuki was doing. "O-oh yes.. please.. please let me fuck you.. p-please. I wanna touch you.. s-see you just -" he gasped loudly when he felt something smack his thigh "wait one moment princess." Bakugou hissed.

     Katsuki rubbed lube on Kiri's shaft, reaching over and taking the blindfold but leaving the handcuffs. Kiri gasped looking at him, "Mmh.." he whimpered. Bakugou placed some lube on his fingers and laid on the bed slightly, "I thought you'd wanna see.. " Bakugou bit his lip as he pushed one finger in himself.  Kirishima whimpered as he watched his lover play with himself, desperately wanting to rip off the handcuffs and fuck into him roughly. As soon as Bakugou placed a second finger his back arced a little, letting small moans come out of him "o-oh.. I bet you wish this was you h-huh..?" Katsuki tried to spoke as stilly as he could, some moans still sleeping out. Soon enough, Bakugou had 3 fingers inside of himself, practically fucking himself down on them. Kirishima was drooling at the sight, whimpering and bucking his hips up "please god. Katsuki Bakugou please just let me fuck you already -" he looked so desperate, wanting to feel katsuki's tight walls. "Mmh.. you have been a good boy.. I will, but you aren't allowed to cum until I do." Katsuki slowly pulled his fingers out of himself and crawled over top of Kiri's member.

    Kiri gasped as soon as he felt the tip of himself going into his lover "o-oh thank you.." he whimpered, watching bakugou slowly slide on until there was nothing left. He bucked up into him, sending a loud moan through both of them, Bakugou growled and smacked Kiri's lower abdomen again. "No. I'm gonna be riding you," he spoke so dominantly. Kiri moaned softly at the feeling of Katsuki riding him, even though it was a painfully slow pace he  enjoyed hearing Katsuki's moans. Kiri accidentally bucked up roughly a few times, making bakugous back arch which always resulted in a smack. "P-please. Faster. Faster Katsuki please,  " he whimpered, rolling his hips uncontrollably. "You're so cute baby, look at you.. just wanting to fuck up into me but knowing you're not allowed." Bakugou smirked, "so pretty..  look at how desperate you are. Such a little slut.. mmh" kiri whimpered loudly at the words, shaking from trying so hard not to just fuck up into him. "Please. Please I want it so bad, come on please I wanna see you cum. P-please." He whimpered, so fucked out and desperate all he could do was beg and moan. Katsuki smirked at the sight and decided to go faster "o-ohh..~" kirishima's hEad tilted back, moans spilling from his dry mouth. "Mmh..~" he yanked against the cuffs. "F-fuck-" Bakugou moaned, bouncing on Kiri in a pattern where kiri always hit his prostate. "I-I'm close-" bakugou whimpered out a little, "baby you can move. Move your hips for me.." he whispered, still riding him but more sloppily  getting closer and closer to his climax. Suddenly, Kirishima started fucking up into him aggressively making them both moan out loudly. "F-fuck. E-eijiro-" he hissed as his thighs started to shake around Kiri, "o-oh fuck.. y-you're so good .. " Eijiro rambled right Katsuki started trembling, cumming all over the both of them as Kiri fucked him through his climax. "O-oh fuck.. good boy. Good boy.." Katsuki moaned, panting and stopping. "You ready to cum baby?" He whispered as he slowly slid off his lover. "O-oh yes- holy f-fuck- please." Kirishima begged, so ready for release. As soon as Katsuki took off the cock ring Kirishima saw white. His body spasming as he trembled through orgasim after orgasim, moaning so loudly that the neighbors would give them dirty looks in the morning. But it was so worth it.

      As soon as kirishima calmed down from his sex high Katsuki had taken off the handcuffs and started a bath for the two. One of Kiri's favorite parts about sex was the aftercare. Katsuki came in and smiled "it's ready baby." Kirishima smiled as he stepped into the bubble bath with Katsuki, Katsuki had a love aromatherapy candle lit and he massaged Kiri's sore wrists. After their bath they changed into their breezy silk pajamas and cuddled in their clean bed sheets.
The End

_____________________________

Woah. Okay. That was, woah.

Word count: 1250