Look at Yourself

!!THIS BOOK IS SMUT!!

Bottom: Bakugou
Top: Kirishima

This is quite kinky
Enjoy sluts
________________

    Kirishimas POV

      Bakugou and I went out shopping and for lunch today but little did he know that I had something in my mind. I remember reading a fanfic about it and it seemed hot.. like really hot so~ I wanna try it with him. "Baby I was thinking we could get a full body mirror for our room! So we can take like the outfit pictures and we'd be able to see more," I smiled and looked at him happily, "alright if it makes your nerdy self happy," Bakugou nodded and walked over to the mirror section. "Mmh how about this one~" I pointed at a large one with a black frame around it "I think it would go nicely," I added and he just nodded so we put it in our cart.

  After lunch and a bit more of shopping we finally went home and I was getting so anxious and a bit hard. I think Katsuki started to notice too when he leaned over and gripped me "well look at that~" Bakugou teased and I gritted my teeth a bit "don't tease." I glared over at him and he nodded quickly. I've learned how to make him submit quite quickly.

Bakugous POV

   We quickly threw all our stuff down and before going up to our room, Kirishima bringing the mirror with him oddly. He hurried when putting it together and propped it up before practically devouring me, his lips smacking into mine sloppily. "Mmh- k-kiri-" I moaned out softly, gripping at his red locks kissing back. He pinned me to the bed and used one hand to take off my shirt, the other holding my wrists together. I squirmed and whined, wanting some type of pleasure "please- touch me already kiri-" I whined as I bucked my hips at him, my hard on bulging in my pants. "Mmh..~ look how desperate you are honey~" he teased before putting a blindfold on me.

Kirishimas POV

   I tied his hands behind his back and removed the blindfold, placing him in front of the mirror "look cutie~" I watched as his face got red with embarrassment, trying to find a way to not see himself. "Mmh..~" I leaned down and started to jerk him off slowly "watch as my name slips through your lips~ how hot you look~" I whispered in his ear as he let out moans. I smirked as I watched him buck up into my hand "who said you could move?~" I bit the top of his ear "I won't let you cum until you beg." I gripped his cock and his head threw back, whimpering. "And I know how much you like to cum~"

Bakugous POV 

I gasped and squirmed as he kept edging me on, trying to hold my pride I stopped myself from begging but I don't know how much  longer I can take this. Kirishima frowned before leaned down and licking across my tip "I thought you'd be begging by now," he sped up his hand "I mean look how hard you are Katsuki~ don't you wanna? Don't you wanna be a good boy?~" he tortured me with his words. I couldn't help but look at myself as I let out loud moans, my face so red and drool running down my mouth. Who is this? I whined out before closing my eyes "please kiri.." I whispered softly, whines following it. Kirishima sped up his hand even more, gripping me tighter to prevent me from orgasim "What was that?~ I can't hear you~" he smirked. "Eijiro please- please let me cum- I'm so hard please- I've been good- I'll b-be good-" I moaned out as I opened my eyes, watching as my legs started to shake and small tears ran down my cheeks "please daddy please. I want it so bad.. please..~" I moaned even louder as he let go and put a vibrator on my member, moving it up and down
"Cum Katsuki~ cum for me~" he whispered in my ear and I gasped loudly, letting out high pitch moans as I practically fucked the air "A-ah!~ t-thank you-" I panted out and looked at him softly "look at yourself Katsuki~" he whispered and moved my head to look in the mirror, making me see my wrecked expression, the drool running down my chin and the dried tears on my face. The half lidded eyes and red stains on my cheeks. "You look beautiful," he whispered and rubbed my thigh gently.