"What do you have up your sleeve now?", Keyanna asked.

"Like I said I can't say", Aaliyah said.

"You know one thing I can say about you is that you always hustling to find new ways to make money", Keyanna said. "But... instead of doing things you don't have no business doing over and over again, you can I don't know, start a business with that money"

"Who said I ain't have no business doing whatever I'm doing", Aaliyah asked.

"Liyah you always getting in some crazy shit and when you can't tell me? The girl you tell everything to? I know it's something juicy", she said

"You don't know half of it", Aaliyah said.

"Mhm. But imma let you go", Keyanna said. "Stay Safe "

"Okay. I'll talk to you later", Aaliyah said.

"Okay, bye"

"Bye"

Aaliyah hung up and grabbed her purse and left.

—————————————————————

Aaliyah got to Dre's house and Dre's homeboys were outside.

They checked her out as she walked by.

Dre opened the door and walked outside.

"Wait", he said to Aaliyah.

Aaliyah looked at him.

"Y'all this is Liyah. Liyah this is Jay, D Patt, and Herbo. They gone make sure you stay well protected while we work together. Somebody fucking with you, you call them", he said.

"Or I can just handle it myself", she said.

"I like her", Herbo said.

Jay and D Patt laughed.

"I'm serious", he said.

Aaliyah didn't say anything.

"While you out with Keem and what not, they'll be watching from a distance", he said.

Aaliyah looked at the guys then back at Dre. "Okay", she said.

"But that's it I just wanted you to meet them while they was out here", he said.

"So I wasted my gas to meet some guys I could've talked to on FaceTime?", she asked.

The guys tried not to laugh and Dre gave him a look.

"I mean for real bruh she got a point", Herbo said.

"You know what I like you too", Aaliyah said as she dapped him up. "Stay on my side and we'll be good friends"

Dre shook his head.

"But I'll see y'all boys later", she said as she walked to her car

Dre followed her and the guys walked toward the house.

"What?", she asked.

Dre put 100 dollars in her hand. "I guess you did have a point", he said.

"What's this for?", she asked.

"Gas", he said.

"100 dollars for gas?", she asked.

"All I got is 100s. I can take it back if you want me to", he said.

Aaliyah put the 100 dollars in her purse. "No need", she said.

Dre smirked.

"You always smirking at me. Why?", she asked.

"You funny", he said.

"Mmm", she said as she looked him up and down. "What you doing tonight?"

"Nothing", he said.

"So that's all you ever do nothing", she asked.

"Nah I be working and handing busy but when I ain't doing that, I ain't doing nothing", he said he said as he looked at her up and down. "What you doing tonight?"

"...honestly nothing", she said. "My friend is getting married so it's like no more partying"

"That's the only friend you got?", he asked.

"Yea.. the only person I trust", she said.

"How about me?", he asked.

"Well, I guess I got some trust in you that I'll keep me alive by the end of me working with you so that's a start", she said. "But trust like I got with her... nah"

Dre chuckled.

"Can I ask you something?", she asked.

"Yea", he said as he looked around.

"One day... do you believe you'll settle down with somebody? Or Like do you think the girls you deal with only want you for one thing?", she asked.

"I don't know what the future is going have for me. But right now, I ain't with all that feely feely relationship shit", he said.

"Why?", she asked.

"These girls out here just be wanting some money that's all", he said.

Aaliyah nods.

"You ain't catching no feelings or nothing are you?", he asked.

Aaliyah makes a face. "No. Uh uh.", she said.

"Iight just making sure", he said.

"I don't do relationships because honestly y'all niggas ain't shit", she said. "All y'all want is pussy"

"Don't put me in nothing", he said with a chuckle.

Aaliyah smiles. "...you know... talking to you for these last few days I realized that we got more in common than I thought and it's nice to talk to somebody who understands me", she said.

Dre looks at her. "So when you said you don't wanna believe marriage, you actually meant that shit huh?"

"Yea.. I mean for other people sure. Especially my best friend I'm happy for her. I just ain't with that for me"

"I feel you", he said.

Aaliyah nods. "But I'm hungry so I'm about to pick something up to eat and go home", she said.

"Iight", he said. "Bye"

"Bye", she said as she got in the car.

Dre walked into the house and the guys were looking at him with a smirk

"What?", Dre asked.

"You was smiling hella hard out there nigga", D Patt said.

"Bruh shut up. Ain't nobody following you up", Dre said.

"Man usually you have a mug on your face when you talk to people. We barely see yo ass smiling and then she talked to you the way she did?? And you ain't get mad about it.", Herbo said.

"Don't worry about me iight. Y'all muthafucka nigga to worry about following Keem every move so we know his fucking routine so I can get this shit handled", Dre said demandingly.

"Iight", they said.

"Iight. Now get to fucking work", he said.

They rolled their eyes as they walked out.

Dre grabbed his phone and his keys and left too.