OPEN YOUR EYES•1.5

SCENE ONE| TAKE TWO

jungkook wasn't your average guy and he knew that. everyone wanted to work with him because there was something about his work ethic that grabs the attention from others. he was cool and poised and that's what people liked most about him.

today was a new day for him and for the first time in a long time he felt nervous. what if he messes up and shit on himself? this new girl that was coming to have sex with him already had her own little status and what would happen to jungkook if she wasn't pleasured?

"are you ready shrimp dick?" jimin asked, coming from the corner. he walked out of his room smelling like strong cognac and cigars. his neck tattoo gleamed under the chandelier light and he gently touch it before pulling his collar up, hiding it.

"why do you always hide your tattoo?" jungkook wondered. although him and jimin were close there still were some unanswered questions about him. they did meet at an underground bar after all. jimin can be a mass murderer for all jungkook know and he's letting him into his life like it's nothing.

"you don't need to know alright? i was stupid back in the day."

jungkook scoffed as if jimin isn't just one year older than him. he made it seem like they're a whole decade a part.

"whatever...i got new pussy to slay."

the two males left their shared condo and made their way to sin city; a place where all your sexual fantasies come true.

•••
jungkook was just finishing up putting on a bit of foundation to hide his acne. he was breaking out bad but that's maybe because he went to the club the night before and plenty of girls were touching his face.

he wanted jimin to come with but as always jimin was afraid of reliving his past. 'tonic' was the only underground club that people were willing to go to because it's always happy hour there. the service is great and you have the options to have either male or female strippers/prostitutes.

it's always a win-win at tonic.

"jungkook come meet your girlfriend!" the director yelled. the boy sighed and quickly made a prayer to the heavens above him.

every step he took his heart drop and he couldn't stop feeling the way he did. he felt jittery and he hated that.

his eyes were facing down and once he looked up his eyes were glued.

she was gorgeous and nobody couldn't tell him otherwise.

'use your words jungkook, use your words.'

"uh..um..hey i-i'm jungkook." she shook his hand with a firm grip and gave him a seductive smile with her tongue poking out in between her teeth.

"hey jungkook, i heard so much about you. i'm thalia rose." she placed her palm up facing jungkook and he immediately kissed it.

jimin walked over with a bagel lodged into his mouth. his eyes widen and he dropped his phone.

"thalia?!" he gave her a welcoming hug and snuggled his face against the crook of her neck. some glitter got on his nose but he didn't mind.

the director coughed and broke the little interaction.

"okay jimin paws off jungkook's girlfriend," the man gazed over at his star and smiled.

"are you ready to make me proud?"

jungkook nodded but in reality he wasn't too sure about this. her standards looks high and jungkook found her aura intimidating.

"alright let's get to business!"