1.4 | FINALE

- 🗡 -

- 🗡 -

Thursday December 23
11:00pm

- 🗡 -

blood engulfed his palms and body.

he had at long last done it.

he got the vengeance he wanted.

the boy's red, bloody hands grasped the remote, staining it scarlet.

he turned up the volume.

the dim room went from inaudible to audible, he chuckled in an unsympathetic way whilst listening to the reporter. "what bullshit is this?" he murmured to himself.

the boy stood up and strolled over to a hanging corpse in the corner of the room. apathetically, he placed his bloody index finger under her chin and lifted it up.

"you should've seen your face when i killed you," he paused, cackled and licked his lips, "you had a horrifying look on your face the whole time. it was so fun to see you cry and beg for forgiveness. guess i really did scare you didn't i?" he gently closed the space left between their faces and grazed his chapped lips on her wounded one, "it was amusing.....hannah."

his hands cupped her cheeks, "now it's time for that son of a bitch to go to hell, right? what was his name? park jimin or something?" the boy caressed his fingers on her jaw and smiled. "i don't really care what his name is. he took you away from me, that's what actually matters. maybe he railed you better than i did, princess. but we both know that i'm better, don't we?" jungkook released his hands from her face and glanced at the other corner, "so park, you ready to amuse me? because if you don't you'll die painfully like your girlfriend here." he said with a cold tone.

the blonde boy shook his head eagerly as muffled screams immersed the room, "oh my, this will be such an amusement."

a sinster grin was sewn on his face. that's what park recalled before slowly being chopped to death.

he is a heartless, cold-blooded monstrous killer. yet, still charming.
he goes by the name..

'killerboy'

be carful who you respond to online. you might never know who is hiding behind that joyful, flirty person.
maybe a killer? a hacker? a pedophile? a rapist? an abductor?
or maybe him.

lock your doors and windows at night. perhaps you are his next victim. and he's coming after you.

 and he's coming after you

- THE END -