Seeing that the contract is signed, Hu Tianhua looked very happy. He proposed that they should go have a meal together. Cheng Huan thought about it and agreed. The other party thought about it and also agree.

Hu Tianhua was very familiar with the food at the Hunan Restaurant next door. He introduced them to what was delicious.

The other two had no comments, and both said it was up to him.

The atmosphere at the dinner table was pretty good. Hu Tianhua was a talkative person. The young man named Qi Shan was also quite chatty. The two men were talking about a lot of things mostly about business. Cheng Huan listened most of the time and did not intervene.

Because she has been here for a short time, she doesn't know much about many things.

After eating, Hu Tianhua and Cheng Huan went to deal with money transfer, and the two parties were separated at the entrance of the mall.

Qi Shan returned to the company and went to the top floor of the building.

The person inside was working. He knocked on the door and handed him the signed contract: "Boss, it's done."

Jiang Mingyuan glanced at him and took the contract. His eyes stopped at a certain name at the end. He collected the contract and ordered the assistant to do a task: "Go find a decoration team."

Qi Shan: "... Ok."

As a confidant, Qi Shan probably knew why the boss cared so much about the mother and son, but what made him wonder was that since they both knew that the little boy were his son, why not just recognize them? People will not know these things.

He shook his head in his heart, glanced at the boss who was working at the desk again, and went out with his head full of fog.

...

When Cheng Huan went to the bank with Hu Tianhua, the huge sum of money that Cheng Huan only got yesterday was reduce more than a half but she didn't feel much, maybe because the money came too easy.

After signing the contract, Cheng Huan still has a lot to do.

The first things is to determine the scope of future operations.

Cheng Huan thought about when she first set up the stall, she do it step by step. Her planned to make money was, she would open a small , main business is still barbecue. Do it for a few years to save some money, rent a quiet place, and continue to open her private restaurant.

However, the current situation is completely different from what she had previously imagined.

First of all, in the downtown area, cooking private dishes is definitely not suitable. Then come to the location and area of ​​the store, making only barbecue is too wasteful. Cheng Huan had a general look before. The two floors in Huirong Center add up to almost a hundred stores, covering almost all cuisines. She wants to make a famous place, and she must have special characteristics.

This is actually not too difficult for her.

Cheng Huan and her grandfather learned palace dishes in her lsat life. The requirement for the palace dishes was strict selection of ingredients. In the past life, Cheng Huan ran many places to find the best ingredients and had many impressive dishes.

One of them is the whole lamb feast.

The Quanyang Banquet is one of the famous feasts of the Qing Dynasty. It is the same as the Manchu Han Dynasty. A lamb can make more than 80 dishes from top to bottom. According to the different distribution of the texture of each part of the sheep, it is supplemented by different production methods.