𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 21 - Screwed

Start from the beginning

I approach her and grab her arms. "Jennie, calm down, I know what I'm doing, and you don't have to worry about my father; please trust in me," I beg her now.

"But Lisa, I don't want you to lose his trust. I know you work hard for it." Jennie begins to calm down, but her eyes are helpless.

"I promise you I will not lose anything." I assured her. I looked behind me and motioned for Rosé to follow us.

"I don't know what to say anymore, Lisa." Jennie said.

"Take a rest, everything will be fine again. I promise." I said. I hugged her and kissed her on the crown of her head before walking away. Then Rosé and Jisoo followed, and they both hugged her.

"Unnie." Jennie pleaded to Jisoo.

"Don't worry, Jendeukie. Please be strong. We will do everything we can to help you." Jisoo unnie said sincerely. "Baby, take care of them. We'll be back later." Unnie said as she kissed Rosé on the cheeks and walked towards me. We bid them goodbye and leave the house to go to my car.

"I thought you were with your driver when you came here?" Jisoo unnie asked as we entered my car.

"I told him to go home and leave my car here." I said as I buckled my seatbelt. When I start driving my car, Jisoo unnie looks at me and begins to speak. "I still can't believe that my auntie hid that for so long. I feel sorry for her, but I'm more concerned with Jendeukie. Auntie lied to her about her father." Unnie says as she shakes her head in disappointment.

"You're right, unnie." I said. "What about your father? Are we going to tell him?"

"Probably not. My father is a hard-headed guy. He despises my uncle so much for abandoning his wife and daughter. Dad will be furious once he learns about his debt and how Auntie lied for him. And those illegal creditors, he will definitely report them to the authorities." She explained to me.

"Tsk, we don't know what those jerks can do if someone reports them." I told her.

Unnie's family owns several businesses as well, but they are not as powerful and successful as we are, so I am concerned that those illegal creditors will harm them as well.

"What are we going to do about the debt, Lisa? I have savings. I know it's not much, but it can help. I can also get a loan from the bank and ask some of my friends to lend us money." She said seriously.

"Don't worry, Unnie. I'll pay it all because I don't want those people to get a hold of your family. They said they wouldn't hurt anyone if she paid them, but they still want Jennie, so she needs to be with me." I told her.

"But it's five billion won, Lisa! I know that you're a freaking rich, but that's a lot of money. Where will you get it? Are you going to ask your father for help, which is why we're going to him?"

"No, I can't do that, you know him. We're not going to tell him about the debt or the threat, just about me and Jennie. I just need your support because I'm so nervous right now." I catch a glimpse of her before returning my gaze infront of me.

"And as for the debt, unnie, I'll pay it all. I have a savings account, and I can assure you that I have sufficient funds. The issue is that I simply cannot obtain a large sum of money in the bank all of a sudden. They might question me, and my father might know, so I should avoid it because if he finds out about everything, he will definitely not let me be involved with Jennie anymore. But I've already got a backup plan, unnie. I'm going to ask for the help of my cousins, and then I'll take care of everything." I said and look at her again and smile, despite the fact that I'm nervous because we're getting close to my family's house. The massive gate opens, and we enter our vicinity. It will only be a few minutes before we arrive at the mansion.

"Thank you so much Lisa. You have no idea how much I owe you this time. I wish I could hug you right now, but you're still driving." Jisoo unnie said, and I chuckled at what I'd heard. When we got out of the car, our butler, Mr. Choi, bowed and welcomed us.

"Good evening Miss Lalisa and Miss Kim." He said and bowed, then he returned his attention to me after greeting us.

"Miss Lalisa, your father is waiting for you in the study room." He said.

"Thank you, Mr. Choi." I said.

"Lalisa, even though I've been here several times, I can't stop being amazed at how magnificent your mansion is." Jisoo unnie said.

"It's not mine, unnie." I replied with a chuckle, and we were on our way to the study room when someone unexpectedly hugged me in the back.

"Oh my gosh, I miss you so much, my baby Lali! I'm glad you canceled your flight to Thailand." I look behind me, and you can see complete shock on my face. I look at Jisoo unnie, and she's also agape. 'Damn, I'm screwed.'

_______________________________________Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & FOLLOW ME everyone ♡

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & FOLLOW ME everyone