"Hmm, I'm curious about what you guys did during the break," Yuna told the two while the group looks attentively for the answer.

"Nothing much. She just showed me places there." Ryujin responded.

"That's it? Nothing else? I feel like you guys are hiding something interesting." Chaeryeong suspiciously stated.

"Mind your own business." Ryujin spat.

Leia's Pov

The day slowly went by and finally, the last bell rang, indicating school dismissal. Students immediately packed up their things and were ready to leave the school.

Unlike other students who hurried their way out of this place that they called prison, I took my time getting packed up before leaving the classroom. Just then, my statistics teacher looked up from her rimless spectacles and glace at few remaining students including me.

"Would anyone care to volunteer helping me bring these books to the other math teacher next hall?" She asked while pointing the tall tower of books that were placed neatly on the table.

The other students and I glances at each other, totally wish one of them volunteer so they can leave. It was after school and my body was exhausted, there's no way I'm carrying all this book-

"I'll give you extra credits."

"I'll do it!" I ended up blurting that out louder than I thought. I'm on the borderline and I need every point I can get before this semester ends. 

After that, I ended up treading in between the tables and went to pick up the books. The moment that I had the books in my arms, I slowly felt like I was lifting a weight. Then slowly, I make my way out of the classroom.

It had been a few minutes already since I had started heading towards the other classroom but I already felt like my arms were going to fall off of my body. Even worse, I accidentally drop one of the books and no one was even around to help me.

Finally, I reach the hall that I'm supposed to be in and before I walk any further, a shocked gasp escaped my lips as the books went flying everywhere from my hands before scattering around the floor. Before I knew what was happening, I was on the floor together with the books.

Someone just pushed me from behind.

"Oops, sorry I couldn't see." I looked up to see who the sarcastic voice belongs to. There were 3 girls, but... I don't know any of them. But something for sure, they look older than me.

"Get glasses then," I responded before ignoring them and gathering all of the books together.

"Tsk, as expected. A bitchy attitude from a bitch like you." One of them spoke.
"I wonder what Ryujin sees from you?"

"Obviously that she seduced Ryujin, making her broke up with our poor Heiran." The other girl answered. Ah, Heiran is behind all of this.

"What lowlife bitch, stealing other people's lover without feeling any shame."

"Don't speak if you don't know what you're talking about." I stood up with all of the books in my hands, but just like what I expected, these girls wouldn't let me leave in peace.

"You're not leaving anywhere until we're done with you!" I felt a hand yank me by the shoulder, causing me to stagger backward before ending up against the lockers.

"Heiran has a request for you so be smart and choose wisely. It's either you're going to break up with Ryujin immediately or we will teach you a lesson right now." These skinny girls decided to threaten me with their 'intimidating' voice. Man, this is such a bother.

"I'm not breaking up with anyone." I calmly replied as I thought about how much these heavy books in my hands would hurt their faces. Maybe I shouldn't throw so hard, I don't wanna get sued.

"What did you say?" They raised their voices.

"You heard me."

"You don't know what you're getting into, do you?" They growled.
"Think about the consequences."

"She told you she doesn't want to break up with me."

Blinking in recognition, I turned my head and there she was, approaching with a heated expression on her face. I kept on blinking at Ryujin and inevitably felt shocked when she stood in front of me as if she was protecting me with herself. Then I suddenly remember, I was going to meet her after class. I look at the other girl's faces, they were as taken aback as I am.

"Why are you bothering my girlfriend?"

"We just want to give her that she deserves. She's the one who took you away from H-"

"I'm the one that chases after Leia and the one who broke up with Heiran myself, with no one telling me. So don't try to put the blame on my girlfriend." Ryujin responded in an icy tone.
"I know you heard this Heiran, just come out already, I saw you."

Just when I thought nothing else could surprise me anymore. But I was proved wrong when Heiran herself showed up from the spot where she hid within the hall. her head was hung low as if she was embarrassed that she was caught.

"Let's end this once. I admit it was my fault for going out with you when my feelings weren't clear. I'm sorry about that. So if you have any problems then come to me, not my Leia." Ryujin's serious eyes stare set on Heiran.

"If you tried to bother Leia again, I will report this to the school head. It will be a shame if all of you are not going to graduate since it's your last year here right?"

Silence.

There wasn't a single word that came out of their mouth as all of them have their heads low in defeat.

"Let's go, Leia." Ryujin finally turns toward me. The moment I look up, I was greeted with her warm eye smile as she took the books out of with my hands.
"Why are you carrying such heavy books by yourself? You should have called me, pabo."

I wanted to say something back, but I was too speechless to speak.

"Let's go put these books where they belong so we can come home early!" She chuckled. 
"I'll make your favorite food tonight."