Poetic Justice ₪ IV

ابدأ من البداية

"No, you look good."

"Always look good, don't forget it!" She joked. "Here I didn't get a chance to get Mijo a gift, he probably won't be interested anyway. It's four court side tickets to tonight's game, they were a bonus from this modeling gig I did, I have more so take these extras." She smiled handing me the tickets.

"Thank you, he'll love it! Shit, I know I will. Excuse me then, I have to get home now."

"Home to what?"

"Brielle and Mijo."

"I was testing you, I was trying to see if you were going to say my girl or my family. You still haven't told her that you wanted a time out?"

"No, I decided that I'm just going to see how it goes between us for a while."

"Oh," She said nonchalantly.

"What?"

"Nothing, do you. But I just wanna know is she your girl or what?"

Brielle

This is my last day that I'll be able to be home with Chris and Mijo. I took time off from work to get some things done. After Mijo was born I knew I would turn into one of those people who sit on their asses all day, taking care of the baby and feed their man when it's time for him to come home. So instead like I always planned I made something of myself and followed through with that nursing thing. I'm a Pediatric Physician Assistant, I help out kids ranging from infancy through eighteen. It's funny ass hell when all the boys from 15 – 18 hit on me, some of them be cute too but I got to keep it professional. I would never cross that line anyway. Sometimes on certain nights I do a group thing where we meet up with girls and we talk about everything from sex to everyday life. So I still get to do what I love, even though it's not a full time aspect of my life.

"Mijo, you going to see your grandpa and grandma tomorrow !"

"No!"

I laughedm "Why don't you want to see them baby?"

"I want Mommy Daddy!"

I smiled, "Daddy is going to pick you up!"

"No, mommy and daddy!"

"Touch luck kiddo, we can't always get what we want!"

"Daddy's home!" Chris said shouting as he walked through the door.

Mijo ran out from my arms to Chris within seconds, he loves him so much. Better not love him more than me though, seeing a little favoritism going on.

"Hey man, I missed you!" Chris said tossing him up in the air.

I began picking up Mijo's toys out the floor, "What are you doing?" Chris asked.

"What does it look like, I'm picking up his toys." I said nonchalantly with confusion.

"I said Daddy is home, that applies to you too come over here." He smiled holding Mijo.

Once I walked over to him we hugged and he kissed me "Ewww!" Mijo said covering his eyes.

We both laughed, "What's the matter? Your daddy can't kiss your mommy?" Chris said kissing me again to see his reaction.

"Ewww!" Mijo said scrunching his face.

Chris laughed as he put Mijo down, he began smooching my face as she scooped me up into his arms. "Okay, okay that's enough your spitting on my face." I laughed. "You seem extra today, is there something I should you worried about?" I smiled.

He laughed. "Nah baby you good, get dress we're going out. Don't worry about Mijo, I'll get him dressed ."

Once in a blue moon Chris does something like this where he'll come home, play with Mijo and act as if we're completely together and everything between us is perfect. But this all fades away within a week, then we're right back where we started. I have needs, I want a man to love me no matter mad I get at him, love me no matter fat I get or annoying, and love me for me. Not someone who is going to love when he feels it's time to, or when he feels like giving me all I need. Is it too much to ask for?