"I told you what happens when you make a fool out of me, I'll kill you!" You looked at him. Is he really going to kill you?!
"I want everyone to know that I'm the best one in this festival and I can't do that unless you can't give it everything you have!! I want you to bring the power you have like you had with Half and half bastard! You hear me?!" He yelled.
"If you're not, then why are you even here huh?!" He charged at you.

You fired a big blast of fire and plasma, Bakugou dodging at kept exploding you. You kept blocking it and swiped at him.
"LIZARD BASTARD!! FIGHT ME LIKE YOU DID WITH HALF AND HALF BASTARD!!" you were getting stung left and right. Until finally you started to bleed. Your eyes widen as you pushed him away from your blood, licking it up to heal it.

"What's the matter Lizard bastard? You afraid I'll get hurt from your blood?! It only shows that I'll beat you!!" He punches you with an explosion and threw you down. You groaned in pain as you tried to fly, but he grabbed your legs and threw you down again.
"Don't escape from me!! I said give it your all!!"  The crowd was silent as Bakugou kept on attacking you, while you didn't do anything.

"Is someone going to stop them?! He's going insane!!" Someone shouted.
"Come on (Y/N)!! Please do something!!" Kaminari shouted, then Kirishima shouted too.
"Yeah (Y/N)!! You're so manly for me! Get up and fight Bakugou!!" The class started to Shouta but you ignore them.
'I'm being pushed to my limit, I can't concentrate with these shouts, even though I'm happy for them' you thought getting blasted so close to the bounds.

'I might've shown my alpha side, but yawing that was out of my control, I can't let it happen again, I'll hurt someone again,' Bakugou screamed at you again.
"Fight me Lizard bastard!! Be a good dragon and fight, or are you too scared eh?!" You were irked. You swear if you hear something out of his stupid mouth-

"You make one pathetic hero don't you?!" You finally snapped. The purple electricity surround you completely. A high pitches sound was heard as you started to hold in a blast.
"Deku, what's happening?!" Uraraka said worriedly.
"I-I think it's the move she told me about!" Izuku said.

"I..." your eyes were slits and your growled deeply.

"Am not..." Bakugou smirked and steadied himself too to attack.

"A HEROOOOOOOOO!!!!" You two collided and a big explosion was heard.
"The lighting dragon rage..." Izuku paused. Bakugou stood there was you were pushing yourself up.
"That's all I'm gonna give you," you said, making him scowl.
"You think that's gonna stop me?! IM JUST GETTING STARTED!!" He used another big explosion and pushed you away again.

'I already used my limit again, I got nothing anymore, but I still have to stand tall,' You readied yourself to forfeit.
"Sorry Kacchan, but I forfe-" he punches you in the gut.
"DONT YOU DARE FORFEIT ON ME!!" He grabbed your wings and exploded them like back in USJ, only this time it really hurt.

"Ow!!" You swiped him away with your tail, grasping your left wing.
'Shit my wing! It feels like it's gonna rip,' You felt something poking. Your eyes widen in horror as you realized.
'Oh no... it's-'
"NOOOOOOOOOWWW DIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!" Bakugou combined both his hands and blasted towards you.

"KACCHAN WAIT I-" it was too late.

The explosion hit you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OH MAN WHAT HAPPENED?!" The crowed was waiting to the smoke to clear, waiting to see you was still standing. Todoroki watched as the smoke did cleared, and Bakugou stood there in shock as he stared at your body laying on the ground.

The explosion did hit you.

And your left wing was torn right off.

You stared into the sky as you gasped for air, your vision fuzzy as you kept loosing blood, the ground sizzling because of it. Bakugou snapped out of his shock and ran to you.
"O-OI LIZARD BASTARD!! GET UP!!" He stopped to avoid your blood, lifting your head to face him.
"DONT FALL ASLEEP!! A-A TORN OFF WING DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!! FIGHT M-ME YOU B-BASTARD!!" He yelled.

The crowed were definitely silent, but especially Class 1-A. Izuku's stared in horror at you, tearing pricking out. Uraraka covered her mouth as she started to cry. Todoroki felt his left side burn. Koda has his mouth open as Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero, And Tokoyami only stared in with widen eyes. The rest of the girls covered their mouths too.

Allmight and Endeavor watched on in shock. Did you... die? Aizawa didn't wanted to believe that, he couldn't. Present mic sat there, not able to make another comment. Bakugou shook you back and fourth, your eyes closing shut.
"GET UP (Y/N)!! DONT.... DONT DIE ON ME!!" Then pink mist surrounded him and passed out. Midnight looking at you and shakily raised her whip.

"(Y-Y/N) is o-out of bounds, Bakugou i-is our winner!!" The crowed eventually cheered as the medical robots picked you up, carefully so that your blood wouldn't spill anymore, and rushed you to Recovery girl. The students and teachers only had one thing in their mind.

"Please don't leave us (Y/N)... please,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And here are the top three winners!!" Bakugou eventually woke up and started to freak out about you, saying it wasn't a fair fight, so they had to restrain him. Class 1-A stood there looking down sadly. Tokoyami, Todoroki stood on their platforms silently as Bakugou kept trying to escape his retrains.

Allmight showed up to give them their metals, you were supposed to be second, but... well you know.
"And here you go young Bakugou," he pulled off the muzzle and he started to scream.
"DAMMIT DONT GIVE ME THAT!! WHERES (Y/N)?! WHERE IS SHE?!" Allmight just placed the metal in his mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Great job you guys.... you have the next two days off school, the heroes will recruit you for internship, but I doubt that's what's in your minds right now," Aizawa said to the class. They looked down and he sighed, he didn't had that on his mind either.
"After school, we get to visit (L/N) if you wish," they looked up and nodded.

"Thank you sure," Izuku was the most silent. Is he going to loose his best friend to his former best friend? Is she going to... He didn't want to finish the last thought. The class was dismissed and he quickly got up and ran. Some in the class following too.
"Midoriya wait up! We're going too!" Kirishima said. Izuku only nodded and stopped at the nurse's room, and opened the door.

"(Y/N)..."