Chapter 4 - "I DON'T like you..."

She crosses her arms and regains her stance looking at the security guards still angry. The 4 guards stood next to each other with wide eyes as if they were a group of soldiers in front of their captain.

She walks forward and looks deep into their eyes. "I AM WAITING!" she screams making them all startle. "W-We just w-wanted to give you T-that!" Scott shakes holding the basket in his hands. The little florist comes closer, still with her arms crossed, she looks at Mike and comes very close to him making his face sweat, she takes off the scissors that was stuck on the wall and walks away again, taking the basket next. She turns and looks into Scott's eyes "I don't like being spied on ... I want that to be clear." she says in a sweet voice pointing the scissors at the men. Then she gives a big smile "Thank you for the cookies! You are super kind!"

The guards look at each other and Jeremy says "W-how good you liked it! F-it was done with a lot of c-affection" He speaks approaching her, she turns to him and hands a small yellow flower in his hand. "You look sweet," she says and pats his head. Jeremy turns red and steps away with the flower in his hand.

"Good! Well ... These are Jeremy and Mike, and we have one more friend ... Fritz, you should know him soon." Scott says slowly walking away "W-we have to go! The boss is going to be a beast again ... have a nice day Y / n !!" Scott says pulling the other 3 out of the greenhouse.

"Bye bye ..." She said softly waving a hand at them.

--At night--

Y / n was ready to take a shower and go to sleep after packing up all her things.

Blam!

She hears some things fall outside. She walks over there and presses the switch and sees that the lamp doesn't turn on, so she turns on her cell phone flashlight and starts walking through the plants, a figure passes behind her which makes her heart race, she feels something close to her then with a quick movement takes his garden shears and points the light to reveal the creature ... It was just Vincent. She sighs and lowers the scissors. "What are you doing at my house?" she says frowning "You left the door open, and I came to apologize for spying on you earlier" he bends down to be closer to her face, she looks at him "You already sorry. You can go now." She says coldly and he gets up, she was much smaller than him, it was practically his belly height, he puts his hands behind his back and says "I would also like to know ... how old are you? You know ... if you are as strong as you look, you had to be around- "She squeezes her scissors and pulls Vincent's tie so he will be up to her again. "I am old enough to know when a man has ulterior motives. I have nothing you want, and you have nothing I want, so if it isn't uncomfortable ... GET OUT!"

With those harsh words ... Vincent opened his eyes wide and stared into the eyes of the cute girl.

Continue...