Chapter 2 - New neighboor

Y/n: Your name L/n: Last name

"AND THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WARN YOU ALL !!" The boss shouted, I and half the security guards didn't even care anymore. Why he keeps shouting that? the children don't obey us and go on stage, he thinks we're guilty.

I didn't hear the rest of his screams because when I rolled my eyes I noticed that the lights in the greenhouse on the side of the restaurant were on, did the new owners arrive? Mike realized that I was looking over there and looked too.

"Are they as annoying as the previous owners? I remember they kept complaining about children throwing things over the wall at their house, what do you think, Scott?" I tapped my phone helmet, where my chin would be, "I hope not, it would just be another reason for the boss to yell at us" I say.

"D-do you think we should introduce ourselves? "Jeremy said looking over there. "Maybe later, let's go, or the boss is going to scream again" I said going to the pizzeria with them behind me.

After a while of cleaning the place, I was talking to Vincent about the boss thinking about changing all the shifts while we went to the kitchen for lunch, until we heard the door open, "Oh, sorry we didn't open at the time-" I stopped to speak when I turned around, was a beautiful girl, she seemed to have come out of a romance film, she was holding a large vase full of colorful flowers, she smiled and approached me and Vincent.

When she stopped in front of me, i could see how small she was compared to me, she had a sweet smile and her pink cheeks made her shiny like the flowers she was carrying, "I didn't come to buy anything, it's just that I just move to the next house, and I decided to bring this vase of flowers for you to decorate your restaurant! " she said cheerfully, and I couldn't help but look at her. she looked up and saw Vincent hovering over her with his creepy smile, she looks at him and asks "Is your friend okay?" I shook my head when she said that and agreed by placing a hand on the back of the neck "I-am! I'm sorry, that was rude ... please can you put them in the kitchen until we think of a better place."

She smiled and nodded as Vincent and I took her to the kitchen. "would you like me to load this up? it looks heavy." Vincent said getting very close to her as we walked, she shook her head and said "it's heavy, but I'm quite capable of carrying it," 'she said without looking at him. "So, what's your name?" I ask curiously, it is obvious that I became interested on her!

"Y / n ... Y / n, L / n! I was born in Brazil, but I lived my whole life in (previous city)" she said happily, i smiled back at her. When we stopped at the kitchen door I said "I'm Scott by the way ... and this is Vincent" Vincent took his hand and smiled saying "William Vincent Afton ... enchanted señorita Y / n" before kissing your hand. She giggled and thanked him while I rolled my eyes, I hope she doesn't fall for him. I opened the kitchen door and everyone who was there looked at us ... or rather ... at her. "Hi guys!" I said as I walked in with Vincent and Y / n behind me. Vincent sat on the counter next to the toaster while me and Y / n walked over to a table by the window, she smiled and placed the flowers on top, just under the sun.

She looked at me with a sweet smile and I smiled back, I saw a drop of sweat on her forehead, but I assumed it was nothing, she thanked me and said goodbye to me and Vincent before leaving. I sat with my coffee on the table with the flower pot and kept thinking about it ... I hope that destiny will put her in my way...

--- Y / N POV ---

"I HOPE I NEVER STAY IN THEIR WAY!" I said, throwing myself into my new bed.

Continue...