Chapter 6 - New friends

The rain had eased a lot, so me and Mike were walking through the deserted streets, we stopped when we arrived in front of my greenhouse "I think this is where we parted" he says turning to face me. I smile and look at him calmly, I felt my cheeks turn pink, shh! y / n stop!! shh! he is compromised! urgh ... unfortunately, I shake my head and approach him, he seems surprised "I would love to see you again, come visit me, we can have tea ..." I say with my arms behind my back, he gives a slight smile and says "of course ... little y / n" he says moving away, I stand looking at him, when he was far enough I saw him look back, so I waved slightly, and when he he waved back I entered my store putting my back against the door ... I sigh and look at my purchases that I left by my side, what is going on in his head...

It was 04:00 PM and I was hungry, but too lazy to try to follow a tutorial and make myself a lunch, I get up wearing another outfit since mine was wet, and I wore a pink round skirt and a loose white T-shirt on top, I put on my pearl necklace and earrings and wore a pair of pink heels, I walked calmly to the children's restaurant, would it be shameful for me to eat there alone? ... no! I opened the glass doors and almost got hit by a child running, I grabbed my skirt and started walking to a table right by the window waiting for someone to take my order.

"Can I help you, miss?" I heard a voice and looked up, it was a very pretty waitress, she had blond hair with blue tips, black makeup and several piercings on her face, I smiled "Hello! I would like to order two slices of pizza (flavor favorite) and a can of (favorite soda) "she writes on the clipboard and when she was about to leave I say" I love ur style "I smile and she smiles too "I liked yours too "she says and leaves towards the kitchen.

I lean back in my chair and look at the stage, the three animatronics were making their presentation, they were the toys, I confess I miss the old ones, but these are much cuter in compensation, I stopped thinking when I felt a hand on my shoulder , it was Scott. "Is this place occupied?" he says, I look in front of me and nod my head saying no and he sits there. "Why are you here?" he asks putting his arms on the table, I look down, the fact that his head is a phone makes me VERY uncomfortable ... he is not in uniform, why does he wear this thing outside of work ?? "I came to order my lunch, one of the advantages of living next to such a place" I say smiling he smiled back.

After talking for a while I started to get used to his presence, he was super smart and attentive, he also ordered food so we stayed together for a long time, I found out that he has a younger sister who he lives with his parents and he lives alone outside the city limits, he said he loves the countryside and finds it peaceful, but whenever he can he stays at his parents' house which is right in the center of the city and very close to the pizzeria.

We soon realized that it was just us at the pizzeria and it was almost closing, but Scott said it was okay, as long as I was with him, the waitress from before was leaving when he saw me and him talking and approached us, she said that Her name was Dunny and she thought I was super nice so I gave her my number before she left.

Scott and I were standing when we saw a caretaker around my age approaching, he smiled when he saw me and Scott. "Hey Scott! I didn't know we had a visitor!" He said with a smile. "Y / n, this is Chris, the janitor, he started working here last week" Scott says and I nod "It's nice to meet you" I say shaking my hand in his "" So ... "Chris says "Scott already asked you out?" "How is it?" I say raising an eyebrow when I see Scott doing denial signs to Chris who just stood there holding his laugh. Before I could say anything, we heard a noise in the hall , we turned and saw the other security guards, with a dark man and a cigar in his mouth.

"Scott, why aren't you in uniform yet ?!" The man shouted "I was going to do this now, I was waiting ... y / n to go home" Scott said taking a step to the side revealing me behind him and beside Chris. I smile at him and nod. You looked at me in amazement and recovered yourself by fiddling with your tie "Well ... you have time to work, I hope I don't need to remember that" "No sir" Scott says looking at me then, after their boss went although the boys approached me, I smile at Mike when I see him and smile back. "Well, I think I should let you guys work, I have to order some more flowers before I finally open my store, have a good job!" I say, turning to leave until I feel a hand holding my wrist, it was Chris. "Listen ... y / n, my 20th birthday is 3 weeks from now, as it will be a big party, I wanted to decorate it well, will you get me some blue flowers for me to decorate the buffet?" I give him a super bright smile "Of course! my first customer! I will be happy to help!" I say and he smiles back "great! can you come here tomorrow morning to talk better?" he finally asks releasing my arm "of course!" I say before waving to everyone and walking out the door. I could see Chris turning to the guards and giving two positives with his hands.