Chapter 14 - Sad Purple house

After trying to convince Scott, he took me to Vincent's house for the night, I said goodbye to him with a hug and nodded to Mike, even though he went to save me, I still don't want to talk to him. , he broke my heart.

I sigh and look down, I stopped by the house before coming and grabbed some clothes, I'm still wearing that monster's coat. "Vincent?" I look up and see him staring at me. "Yes?" He answers "Can I take a shower?" He smiles and guides me to his house, it was a bit messy, but very welcoming, everything had shades of purple, I smile, he has style, he shows me the bathroom and I go in getting ready for a bath. Vincent said he had a daughter, but he seems to live alone, I wonder what happened to his old wife.

After the shower I go out wearing pink short shorts and my blue bra, I see Vincent sitting in the room with bandages on the coffee table, I smile and sit next to him. He turns and takes the bandages. "Why don't you wear a shirt?" He asks pinkly over his cheeks. I smile "you're not wearing it either" I point to his exposed chest. He smiles, but his smile soon fades as he looks at my injuries. "Vinny? What's wrong" he jumps at the nickname but swallows hard frowning "I ... I mean ... did you know that Scott is in love with you?" He says with a sad look. I open my eyes, did Scott say anything about us? "As well?" I ask Vincent pretending to be surprised. He sighs and looks down. "While we were going to save you, he was so worried about you, he asked Mike every detail, he looked scared, and this is not his normal, and the first day we met you he already showed interest in you..." I see tears welling up in your eyes. 

"Vinny?..." I ask quietly. "I think it makes sense... he deserves it after all... he is the most beloved by all, the most intelligent, the leader, he gets the best job, he gets the best girl... he... he deserves... "he shudders with tears streaming down his cheek. 

"Vincent..." I say approaching about to grab his face, but he turns and squeezes my wrist, he starts rubbing the cut on my cheek and keeps crying.

" I say approaching about to grab his face, but he turns and squeezes my wrist, he starts rubbing the cut on my cheek and keeps crying

He sighs and looks at me. "You are so beautiful... how can you fight so much?..." he seems to ask my soul directly, I sigh...

 "I'm not afraid to die..." he cries more and I release him from his grip pulling him into a hug, he wraps his arms around my waist and cries in my hair, I caress his back while he hiccup. "I ... I didn't want to love you so much... but... I can't... when I see you talking to other men, even my friends... I get filled with anger ... I wanted so much that you were just mine... I hate to love you ... " He says and I sigh, I have nothing to say ... if I say I love him I can also give false hopes, I mean... I love him, I really love him, he has already shown that he cares about me and not just my body , but ... oh ... what am I going to do? I lay my head on his shoulder and let sleep take over me. "Me too ... I didn't want to love you ...." I say before going to sleep.

Continue....