Chapter 11 - I ain't your girlfriend

"What did Vincent want?"
"what?" I ask to Mike, he looked tense.
"Before I arrived... I saw him leaving here... what did he wants with you?" I can't believe it... I turn to him with a smile and with my hand on my waist. "And why would that be any of your business?" I ask approaching. "I-I just want to know... can't I?" I laugh and sit on the bench in front of him and put my finger on his cheek "If I didn't know you, I would say that you are jealous" he blushes and turns away from me. I sigh and take his hand, pulling him close to me, I hold his face with my delicate hand "Why do you care so much?" I whisper, he looks down "I don't know..." he says, I lift his face and kiss his cold lips, as he slides his hands on my waist, our kiss is long and full of lush, he puts his hand on my thigh deepening the kiss, when we move away we are staring at each other listening only to our racing hearts. "Can I visit you? Tomorrow night?" he asks in a whisper, I nod.

I went with him to the door before leaving and I stop in front of him, he bends down and I leave a kiss on his cheek. "I'm not your girlfriend." it made him smile and turn red. "I know." he says quietly and leaves, I sit with my arms crossed watching him go. It was late, I had just said goodbye to a client and decided to close early, I looked out the window and heard the music coming from the restaurant next door, then I remembered, I have to return Jeremy's coat!
I get ready and leave for the restaurant with my coat in my hands, getting there I ask Dunny if she had seen him.
"He's there at the arcade, you can go there" I smile and thank her as I pass by the several children, I see the boy standing next to the entrance door of the arcade "Hey Jer!" I say jumping on his side which seems to scare him. "O-Oh! Hi y-y / n! How are you?" he says red, how cute! "I came to return your coat! And thank you for lending it to me!" I say offering to him, he smiles and takes "It was nothing! I'm glad you warmed up!" I smile and say goodbye to Jeremy, when I was leaving I felt him grab my wrist "L-Listen Y / n, me and the g-guys are going to a party today, d-do you want to go too?"
I smile at him "Sure! But you're going to have to take me, why can't I drive" he smiles "Sure! I'll see if Scott or Vincent can do that" I say goodbye to him again and go to my house. I was getting ready, doing my makeup, I decided to keep my hair in the usual ponytail, I wore a short black skirt with a pink long-sleeved blouse, my 7/8 socks connected with two garters on my underwear, until I I thought it was beautiful, I was working on my cell phone when I heard a horn outside, it wasn't Vincent's car, it was Scott.
I lock my store door and run over to him, and sit in the passenger seat.
"Can I tell you something?" Scott asked as he made his way. "Sure" I say looking out the window.
"You look very beautiful" I smile and look at him "Thank you, you too..." I say, motioning to his outfit, he wore a black jacket over a red tank top, with blue jeans, and a pair of black sneakers, I smiled at him and he seemed to blush, how I wanted to know what was under that stupid mask...I lock my store door and run over to him, and sit in the passenger seat. "Can I tell you something?" Scott asked as he made his way. "Sure" I say looking out the window. "You look very beautiful" I smile and look at him "Thank you, you too..." I say, motioning to his outfit, he wore a black jacket over a red tank top, with blue jeans, and a pair of black sneakers, I smiled at him and he seemed to blush, how I wanted to know what was under that stupid mask... I think I know how...
We got to the place, it was a big house and it was full of people and lights. "My cousin's parents traveled, so he's having a party, and he said I could call all my friends" I agree and look back at all the lights, Scott to the car down the street and he opens the door for me to go down, I smile and we both walk to the party entrance, the security guard looks at Scott and asks his name, "Scott Watson, and invited" he says pointing at me and the security guard lets us in, the song is tall and has several people talking, eating and dancing, we see Jeremy waving from a table next to the pool and we go over to them, Jeremy is between Vincent and Fritz, and Mike is with ... Doll? Mike crashes when he sees me coming with Scott, doll raises an eyebrow and also looks at us, she smiles and approaches us. "Hi Scott! You must be Y / n! It's a pleasure to meet you!" she says holding out her hand, I look over her and smile darkly at Mike, I shake her hand and say sweetly "The pleasure is mine! Mike talks a lot about you!"

I ignored Mike's strained looks all night, so I got closer to Scott, Vincent, Jeremy and Fritz. The boys and I had already drunk too much, when I heard the song "Mi gente" start playing, I grab Vincent and Scott's arms and pull them onto the dance floor while Jeremy and Fritz laugh, Mike just frowns and look at the three of us.
I rocked my hips to the beat, Scott approaches me and we start dancing together, he spins me around and I keep my back to him, he sticks his body against mine as we dance close to each other. He laughed and had fun with me under his mask, until one hour I felt Vincent pull my arm and put me against him to dance with me, I heard Scott snort behind me which made Vincent laugh.
It was 3:40 AM, and Jeremy decided to leave the party, so Scott and I went too, Scott called one of the security guards and offered him money to take him and me to my house, the security guard agreed and Scott said he was going to go back to the house and get his car tomorrow. When the security guard dropped us off at my house, I insisted that Scott come in. I didn't really know what I was doing. I took off my shoes and threw myself on my bed laughing, Scott laughs together as he takes off his jacket, I look at him and see his strong arms, I bite my lips.
I lie on the bed and pull my skirt up slowly looking at him. He freezes and looks at me. "Scott ... what's under your mask? ..." he swallows dry ... I feel him looking me up and down and he walks towards me while I smile. He stands over me and I slide my hands on his neck, my touch makes him shiver. I hold the part under his mask and started to lift it, after I take it off I see...

He was a beautiful man...

I put the mask aside and hold his face while he looks at me, he has bright green eyes, his black hair matches his flushed face, before I know it I was already kissing him while he put his hand inside my shirt... what am i getting into?