🗒 ❛ Hearing you Sing ༉‧₊˚✧

Start from the beginning

"You prick!,I almost got a heart attack!"

Blaze awkwardly Chuckles then puts his hands down,"But seriously babe,one more song!.Your voice is beautiful,just like you!"He says before giving you a closed eye smile.

°•Ice•°

Ice is fast asleep on your lap,a couple of cute snores coming out from him.Out of boredom,you started singing in a whisper,

What you didn't know is that,even when ice is sleeping he can still hear your voice.It's like a lullaby for him,He loves every bit of your voice.

Once you were done,he slowly opens his eyes and you look at him with wide eyes,and flushed cheeks.

"Y-you heard it didn't you?"

He nods then holds your hand and places it on his cheek,as his eyes lovingly stared at yours.

"I'd be delighted if you sing again~"

°•Thorn•°

The sight of you singing made thorn's heart melt.And with the help of the sun,your hair shined and eyes sparkled with joy.

You sang your favorite song while picking up a couple of flowers in thorn's garden.

After that,he pops out of nowhere.

"Flower!,I never knew you could sing~!"

"T-thorn...!,Where did you come from?!"You tried to hide your already visible blush from him,but failed.

Once that happened,thorn asked if you could sing for his plants everyday.Since he said that it could help them grow a lot faster.

°•Solar•°

You closed your eyes and started singing.A sudden gust of wind gently blew your hair,Then the next thing you know,solar had his arm wrapped around your waist.Intertwining his other hand with yours.

You can't help but giggle at him and stop singing.In return,he kisses your cheek,"Continue singing love~"And of course you continued singing.

Solar then pulls you closer.The two of you had a slow dance until the sun was about to go down.

°•Frostfire•°

"Was that you,|Name|?"Frostfire entered his room with a confusion written all over his face.

You nervously looked away,"Wh-what do you m-mean Frostfire?,"He sighs then takes a seat besides you.

"You were the one singing,right?"Pure embarrassing washed over you.Slightly nodding at him.

Frostfire laughs at your reaction,he found it really cute."You have a great voice,Can you sing again?"

"Y-yeah...s-sure,"

Before you could even open your mouth,He placed a soft kiss on your cheek.

°•Glacier•°

"You got a beautiful voice,|Name|."A familiar voice said from behind you,

"G-glacier...Don't tell me you heard everything?"

He places a hand on his lips,"Then i won't,my beloved~"

You felt your face heat up in an instant.Glacier then holds out his hand for you.And with a smile he says,

"Could you sing a couple more songs?I'd love to hear that voice of yours,It's really something."

°•Supra•°

"Aw~,Never actually thought that my Darling could sing this wonderful."

"-Supra what the heck!,I thought you were doing something important?"

He just chuckles,"Can't i check out my Darling for once in a while?Good thing you never noticed me~"He then grabs the nearby chair then sits on it,with his legs crossed.

"Mind singing for me once again~?"He says with a smirk.