The father gave up and gave it to her and started to tickle her on her feet where she stop crying but start laughing with a high pitch sound. I smiled how the mother was carefully tickling the baby without her dropping it. 

"Ho-how?!" ask the father who was amaze at the scene. I laugh on how messy his hair was on the short panic he had. 

"It only take practice hun." I agree. It was awhile when the father started to hang on the problem when their baby started crying. They rested beneath a red leaves tree with the branch was the color white. I never seen something so majestic in my entire life seeing a tree having white branches and the ed leaves on it. It felt warm and clean. 

The couple sited on the ground and started talking on how their family will grow when the baby grow to be a young beautiful being. I rested in front of them listening their talk making me feel something funny. I feel complete and safe around them. Just hearing their voice makes me wanna stay more. I twas smoothing and warm to the ear. Like a mother singing a song while playing the piano.  

"What would our little L/n be look like when she's grown, hm?" The name made me to tense up and started to focus on the conversation more. I didn't misheard it earlier, I did herd them said my name. 

"I'm sure sure would be a strong warrior and great at witch crafting." The mother replied happily.  The father seems to be not alright on the answer but hide in with a nod and a smile. 

"Then I'll be teaching her the stuff in basic training."

"Of course, who would it be? I'm only good at witch crafting, commander." The mother said in a teasing way and toss the baby in the air and catch her in no time. 

"Oh, came on that doesn't mean I'm not busy in my soldiers."

"Then I let you have permission to bring her to training with the beginners in the base."

The father face was priceless! The look when someone did something unexpected to someone. "Are you really Arina the grand witch conquer? Or did one of your spell mess up again making you like this."  

"Even if my spells exploded one by one it won't make me change my decision on having a wonderful daughter who could defend herself from the outside world." 

"Your the boss." he sigh and planted a kiss on her forehead and one on the baby's checks. 

"Yep, I'm always the boss of you." 

Then it ended on the scene where I was lifted in air suddenly in surprise making me try to get back when I push into a hole. I try to stop myself from going in knowing something scary and darkness inside isn't any good. 

Even thou how much I try to pulled back away from the hole of darkness I was ended sucked inside where now instead of the scene having a few colors added to the scene everything was back to normal. The trees were back to the normal color and the sky was bright were the sun was brightly shinning on the bluish sky. The sky was clear from could and it seems to be the day of middle of the summer. 

I was standing somewhere inside a house. A house that I once knew in one of my dreams. Going inside the house, surprisingly I can pass through the door. Their was a small kitchen, a living room near the entrance the door witch next to it was the dinning hall.Their were stairs leading up to the second floor where I kinda remember that were I keep myself always slide down on stairs rails. 

The lights where off and the house was quite when the door started to open revealing the two same grown ups coming in followed behind the was a man wearing glasses and clothes that looks expensive and fresh. In his arms was me with a plastered smile on my face.